Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twirl tommorow night... -*-*-

I'm going to Twirl this Saturday night, so if you don't have plans yet or want a great place to warm up be sure to check it out. Linn Thomas will be there in person, it's going to be a hot night. So stop by and chill for a while, hope to see everyone there. So who is in?? Whatever you do have a great weekend!

Originally posted by az-tec

Just say Urban list at the door for reduced......

There are going to be A LOT of CP heads there, ask for Andy when you get to the cashier and someone will find me...Ill then introduce you to everyone:)

-AZ

Hey - I remember you from FUBAR - That's cool and thanks for the info. Don't worry about me, I'll find all you party animals there...get your party on and have fun - see ya tomorrow night!

:)

Originally posted by az-tec

...Ill then introduce you to everyone:)

-AZ

cuz YOURE the man right? hahahaha LOOSER!

>runs and hides< Definately come to Twirl tomorrow. I hear theres these wacky chicks that are gonna put on some sort of sex show! Cant beat that now can ya!

~misskittie~ *are we there yet*

Originally posted by nycsexkitten

actually, there is going to be a model search at twirl tomorrow night and i was thinking about stoping by. i got a comp emailed to be and i hear it's pretty decent to begin with so might as well kill two birds with one stone right?

pr46.gif

Yes sex kitten... meow... the party is hot, VIP, Aztec, myself and a few others throw the party.

So come on down model ;)

Originally posted by nycsexkitten

yea, i def wanna go! but now my dumbass friends dont wanna come with the djais end of summer party and SF. gGgGgGrRrRRrrRRRr

we'll see... hope to see some of you there :)

Well I know a bunch of people go every week from Twirl to SF...so that might be an option???????

Hope to see ya tonight.....:)

-AZ