Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do Not Go To Joeys On Friday!!!!

cgm

Originally posted by cgm

Trust me!!! Middle-aged, foreign TRASH! It may have been the WORST NIGHT EVER! We left at 1:15 it was so GOD AWFUL! GOD I MISS XS FRIDAYS!:mad: :mad: :mad:

You'd figure it would be a good night too.......Was it really THAT bad??? I do miss XS Friday's though. :(

I was at metro last night, and one of my friends came in from joeys. They said it was gross.Bad crowd , bad music. Joeys is joeys. Same crowd, same everything. Joeys on a friday night, NO WAY!Maybe on a sunday , only cause there is no where else to go, but the crowd is still a "joeys" crowd (old, wanna be, cheesey) Metro is everyones home on fridays. Even last night. It was not that crowded, but i was really glad to be back. Props to rydell, he kept me on the dance floor all night. I am really looking foward to next weeks grand opening, i really missed it. Try metro on friday, i am sure you will have a great time.I'LL BE THERE!

Originally posted by clubchick

I was at metro last night, and one of my friends came in from joeys. They said it was gross.Bad crowd , bad music. Joeys is joeys. Same crowd, same everything. Joeys on a friday night, NO WAY!Maybe on a sunday , only cause there is no where else to go, but the crowd is still a "joeys" crowd (old, wanna be, cheesey) Metro is everyones home on fridays. Even last night. It was not that crowded, but i was really glad to be back. Props to rydell, he kept me on the dance floor all night. I am really looking foward to next weeks grand opening, i really missed it. Try metro on friday, i am sure you will have a great time.I'LL BE THERE!

I like Metro on Fridays. I have always had a good time there. I have always heard good things about Joey's on Thursdays and Sundays. What's the difference between the parties????

Joey's is always an awesome time on thursdays. Let the trendy people have the city, there is nowhere better to get banged up on thursday's than Joey's. The girls are hot, the meatheads are at a minimum, and the music is always good. And whatever you do don't miss mardi gras there. I heard ther's one coming up. :blown:

Originally posted by cgm

Trust me!!! Middle-aged, foreign TRASH! It may have been the WORST NIGHT EVER! We left at 1:15 it was so GOD AWFUL! GOD I MISS XS FRIDAYS!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Hmmmm, let me guess...YOU must be a Metro Lounge promoter...well you must have had a BLAST hanging out with the 50 people that were there...oh I'm sorry...50 1/2 can't forget the oompa loompa

Originally posted by dramaqueenb

Hmmmm, let me guess...YOU must be a Metro Lounge promoter...well you must have had a BLAST hanging out with the 50 people that were there...oh I'm sorry...50 1/2 can't forget the oompa loompa

Okay, well first off, I happened to be with CGM at Joey's this past Friday, and it sucked real bad. We are not, however, promoters for Metro...where you got a stupid Idea like that is beyond me. For your info, we did not go to Metro, and did not hang out with the "50 1/2" people who were there...save the drama for the proper board, we just happened to be commenting about what a shitty night it was. Might someone be a promoter for Joey's?????:confused: :confused:

I have to agree with CGM joeys is for an older crowd. Thats where my sister goes every friday; that doesnt make it bad its just for older people. Although i went there with her a couple of times and bust her chops that I'm going to Jurassic park when we go there. Nothing like picking up a dinasaur.