Clubplanet Nightlife Community

World Last Night (Friday) Review

Got there around 1 outside the line went down the street about a 10 minute wait online. Their easy with ids there. When you get in you think you would have to get searched next but they dont search you. $25 to get in was the price. Once I was in there the dance floor was packede but really not that big, most people were eaither sitting down who werent on the dance floor or walking around. The music was great all the djs who went on. The vibe of the place was nice not as packed as I thought it would be could have been more packed but hey you cant ever get everything in one night. I thought a terrific night in general i dunno how much drinks were or I would tell you and the place seems like another exit easy to get lost in there. The hip hop lounge was 21+ they had bouncer at the door checking ids.

World was bs last night..the entrance fee was $35 and the club closed at only 5am..the music sucked at the end(wtf was the dj playing)and the bouncers(WWF wanabees) were forcing everyone to leave..the worst sht was that the club didn't pay any of the promoters not even dj scot(fuk the other djs)..the only good thing about the club was that it was a kool place inside.:blown:

Originally posted by foxyroxy20

I liked the music all the way up till like 4 something..then sucked...and the club did close out too soon...like a quarter to 5..wtf...but the music was real good...it was a great nite....

i hope you had fun getting all dressed up :D that was messed up how we didnt get in, but whatever LL is the crowd i like more anyway

Originally posted by trancend

i hope you had fun getting all dressed up :D that was messed up how we didnt get in, but whatever LL is the crowd i like more anyway

I also love to get dressed up too....no matter what either in my ufos or dressed up I still dance ...nothing's stopping me , I feel comfortable dancing in either one.

I think they would of let u in if u didnt have ur ufo's like shorts...cause i seen more ppl in with ufos' and in comfortable gear...but the music was real good.

:blank:

well.... It was a fun night, besides the fact that nothing went smoothly for me and a lot of the promoters. The music was good most of the night... untiL, toward the end of the night. The bouncers were a bunch of bodybuilder dickheads who were yellin at everyone waitin outside, tellin people they couldnt get in wearin such and such. I wanted to check out the hiphop room, but it was 21+ plus all it was in there were a bunch of people walking around with drinks.... And the party definitly ended tooo soon... arrr, and i was too sober.

but on the other hand, very very nice venue, good crowd (seemed like too many guys tho), dope lighting, good seating spots, and daaaym the bouncers didnt even check you.. coulda snuck a gat into that place.

The WORLD Fridays,

"SAUCE" Guestlist for reduced Admission.

first off the WORLD is a fucking shit hole...... Scott project was phat and all but the people work there just could suck my left nut..... NO PROMOTERS GOT PAYED I BRANG IN LIKE 15 HEADS AND FOR WHAT? FUCKING ASSHOLES....THE FUCKING BOUNCERS SHOULD WAIT OUTSIDE....... I REALLY HOPE THAT PLACE CLOSES DOWN OR BURNS DOWN....SHIT FUCKING TOOK FOREVER TO GET IN CAUSE OF COMPS AND SHIT........ITS THE WORST PLAEC TO GO

I think the world needs to change their fucking bouncers and relax with the dress code. if they could stay open later it would be the hottest party. think about the fact that the bouncers dont check you. this place has the potential for becoming the biggest drug den around. yo if they got a good rave dj and allowed people to wear ufos this would be the illest place for a rave.