Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is this shit good?

if you get those subs. i dont recoment buying such good interior speakers because those boxes usually come with tweeters and a midrange. so u will be able to hear highs along with the bass. and i think u can find a better deal on an amp somewhere, keep looking. dont only look at kenwood and pioneer. look at rockford, kicker, ppi. and if ur lookin to save money go with jensen.

peace out

gianni

yea, JL audio def has bangin speakers. def top of the line, i cant believe i forgot about those. Bandpass boxes are sound mad good, depends where u put them though. if u have a hatchback or truck i say go with the bandpass if ur gonna put it in a reg trunk go with the regular box.

let us know when u got the loot to get stuff and what u get!!

peace out

gianni

Umm JL Audio 12 W6's are nice, they are Dual Voice Coil. Another good speaker is the Rockford HX2 Its a high excrsion DVC. As for boxes, bandpass is not good with the higher end speakers. Go with a Sealed box. My boy had 2 JL 18w6's and they were sealed. Porting gains 3db but at the expence of power handeling and sound quality.