Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Car Sound System

peekhouratexit

Guest saleen351

I bought an competition alpine...cost me bucks....I got the one with the analog volume dial...I hate pushing the buttons for the volume..It got a remote in which I cant live without...I got a sony amp...pushes something like 35 x 4, I run it into stock speakers and a 8 inch tube...Plenty for me.....

Future upgrades will be

satelite radio set up

mp3 player.......

I have a Premier Deh-7300 the best head unit Pioneer makes hooked up to the 12 disc changer(Need the 50 disc...lol)they both support CD text I can scroll through by track name or disc title,the head unit is satellite radio ready & its has so many options even has 4 screen saver movies.... still haven't figured all the options out...lol..... I repleced all the stock speakers with Rockfod Fosgate Q Fanatic Series hooked up to a Rockford Fosgate 125 x4watt Rockford Fosgate Amp....then in da trunk wit a hidden install are 2 10inch Rockford Fogate DVC woofers wit a 200 x 2watt RockFord Amp......My Car is where I listen to Music the most i did my best to recreate the club sound......but i only pump it up occasionlly i won't set your Car Alarm Off(I hate when people do that...).....:D

I got a pioneer deh-9300(best on the market as of now).........amazing graphic. 4 new cystals in the front and rear. Cyrstal tweeters on each door. 3 10 inch crystal sub in the back, with a custom made trunk. 2 interfire amps:1 is 100x4 for the front and rear speakers, then a 900 watt amp for the 3 10's........sounds really good.....brings back the good feelin like your in a club!!:cool: :cool:

What is this sattelite radio. Is it worth getting. Do you think they will have a specific station for house. That would be hot. How much does it cost also. Also does anybody know of any stations that play almost all house. I mean 92.7 WLIR plays a lot but not enough hard stuff for me. I dunno if a radio station exists out there like that. Alright thanks

hey dog6,

let me know if you need some info. i got the premier 900R. my third pioneer unit. i realize most pioneers have the same functions except the higher models have more (useless).

front - i had some piece of shit 6 1/2" pioneers at first and then i recently replaced them with mb quartz components. my god what a difference those little tweeters made. i got the highs shooting directly towards my ears on both sides and then 6 1/2" woofers on the bottom door panel.

rear - have some piece of shit 6x9" pioneers. it was a pain in the ass to replace these the first time so i just left them in. a lot better than the stock speakers but i could have made a better speaker selection.

subs - i had two piece of shit 12" pioneers in a 4 port enclosure box. that shit took up all of my trunk space so i replaced them. i took some oak wood and cut out holes to fit two 12" free air JBL's. free air subs are practically the same except they don't need a home in the enclosures to pump out those deep lows.

anyone with subs should def look into free air subs. i regained all of my trunk space.

amps - 100x4 pioneer for the fronts & rear, 150x2 pioneer for the subs.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sadelb

What is this sattelite radio. Is it worth getting. Do you think they will have a specific station for house. That would be hot. How much does it cost also. Also does anybody know of any stations that play almost all house. I mean 92.7 WLIR plays a lot but not enough hard stuff for me. I dunno if a radio station exists out there like that. Alright thanks

Cadilac will be ther first car with the option...Debuts this oct...there are 2 compaines that offers sat radio...one has commercials the other one doesn't....One is a little more expensive then the other one...Cool thing about it is you can go anywhere in us and get the station you want and it will display all types of info on the radio for you such as artist, song name and shit like that.......

GOOD BYE KTU!!!!!!!! Give me some sat...

Hopeully WFAN will get their shit on there. So I can listen to it when I move to fla....

oh yea its cd quality sound........

Sorry guys i just made a mistake its the Premier Deh-p930 i have counldn't remember last night ...Premier is Pioneer's top of the line & its has a few more options than the Pioneer-Deh 9300 but generally they are the same i scanned the box so u guys can check it out.....XM radio will be Phat a station dedicated to your taste i can't wait....:)

the scan is too big to attach here is the web link:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/Pioneer/CDA/CarProducts/CarProductDetails/0,1429,2241,00.html

AIWA CDC-mp3 head unit payed like 300$ for it. Beats burning a thousand CD's when I can fit all of it on one CD with Track readout. BOSE speakers in my TEG. Want to upgrade my sys to some decent speakers and subs. Just don't know to much about components and price.. If anyone knows who can install professional systems PROFESSIONALY then Throw me an email @ neoterixx@hotmail.com. Thanks

my system is 4 years old and still freakin pumps....

i got 2 12' rockford fosgates punch series in the trunk with a 400watt PPI amp powering the box.....

2 eclipse 6*9's by the back window.......original stock speakers in the doors......Clarion tape deck with a 12 disc clarion changer and a clarion eq that adds about another 100 watts of power.......

then i got a 500 watt urban amp that sends 250 watts of power to the interiors and the other 250 watts to the box......