Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question, please read/answer.

exitheadzzz

New to Miami club scene, im 21. I heard of Space, and a bunch of other places, im from Ny, was at either Vinyl or Exit on fridayz, and on Saturdays SF, what clubs will I enjoy most here? How is Space on saturdays, crowd?dress-code?security[as far as the door, pat downs?], etc. any/all info I'll appreciate

thanks alot

-mike.d

If you liked the Sound Factory on Saturdays check out Crobar.............However, Miami doesn't have anything like Vinyl. Its much more about the "booty shakin', VIP crowd" down here. More hipster than raver! Its cool though, just keep your eye on this board and you'll hear about where to go and when.

Peace

Dresscode? Dress to impress before 5:00am (no sneakers, sleeveless shirts, etc). dress code is relaxed after 5:00am, after-hours (sneakers, sleeveless shirts, etc.)

-Crowd? hit or miss before 5:00am. after-hours crowd, seems to be a bit better. Personally, I prefer the vibe on the patio.

-Music? again hit or miss. left to their own devices space’s dj’s (oscar g, edgar v, and ivanno bellini) are off da chain.

-Drugs/Security? no pat downs; use your judgment. security, never really had a problem.

hope this helps..

peace, sobeton

Thanks for the input, I cant wait to try out these places.

what time does space usually stay open till sunday?

shadow lounge saturdays? more trancy slow stuff, or sum hard house/trace type of stuff, occasional vocal here and there?

i know im gonna have to get used to the change of music, i got so much music on my computer its disgusting, hopefully ill hear a lot of good stuff and get introduced to diff. styles and enjoy them also, thanks..... :)

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Go to shadowlounge on Saturday

Ummm...

I think georgeacasta2 may still be in denial over the closure of shadowlounge.

Shadowlounge closed about 2 weeks ago and will reopen Sept 29th under new management and a new name; Liquid.

Here's there website

http://www.liquidnightclub.com/

(warning: high cheez content and excessive use of the word phat on their website...hahaha)

space usually closes between 12noon – 2:00pm; it varies from week to week. I don’t think you’ll have to make; big adjustments in your music preferences. the variety is definitely there; it’s just hard to find on occasion. from time to time, you may find yourself, dipping deep into your music collection. :)

laterz, sobeton

Im looking fwd to Tiesto in Oct. at Space, does anyone know when DT comes down again? I deff wanna check them 2 out. I seen also Deep Dish should be good. Space got a big main room/main dance floor, I know there is a few rooms, is the floor packed to where you cant dance, I hate that but I love that because id rather a club have a lot of people there then be empty and your dancing around by yourself like a moron crackhead [which doesnt mean im cracked out at clubs cause im not, :rolleyes: ] thanks everyone for the input, i dont know the first night im heading out yet, but when I do ill see if anyone wants to meet up, show me the Miami Ropes, as long as I can get past them, I dont hear good things about getting into clubs here, hope I have no problems......thanks everyone

-mike

Does Space have a web site too? I'd like to check out the October line up.

Is the LIQUID club going to be anthing like Shadow? I'm thinking of checking out the opening weekend since that's my first weekend living down there. Unless anyone has another suggestion for the last weekend in September...

I dunno fuzzy. I think the general feeling about the new liquid is negative to say the least. I mean "wet t-shirt contest" and that kinda crap....please. So Unless they have some outstanding talent come in, which I doubt, I would not bother. But then again you may like that sort a thing, so in that case knock yourself out.;)

Originally posted by exitheadzzz

is the floor packed to where you cant dance, I hate that but I love that because id rather a club have a lot of people there then be empty and your dancing around by yourself like a moron crackhead [which doesnt mean im cracked out at clubs cause im not, :rolleyes: ]

Something tells me, even if you were, it would be okay:)