Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coke...

clubbingirl

hmm you want the bad first or the good? remember cocaine is a CNS (Central Nervous System Stimulant) same as speed or ephedra. Essentially it raises temprature, heart rate, and a host of others. used responsibly though it can be of some benefit eg; studying, long drives, increased energy. as with any drug there are benefits and risks. use responsibly if you are going to try it.

PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECTS:

Varies with dose and the tolerance of the user. Increases alertness, wakefulness, elevates the mood, mild to high degree of euphoria, increases athletic performance, decreases fatigue, clearer thinking, increases concentration, increases energy, increased irritability, insomnia, restlessness. With high doses may exhibit a pattern of psychosis with confused and disorganized behavior, irritability, fear, paranoia, hallucinations, may become extremely antisocial and aggressive.

PHYSICAL EFFECTS:

Inceases heart rate, blood pressure, and body temperature. Increases the blood pressure, temp, pulse, and resp., dilates the pupils, decreased sleep and appetite, seizures, strokes, heart attacks, death.

WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS:

Intense cravings, hunger, irritability, apathy, depression, paranoia, suicidal ideation, loss of sex drive, insomnia or excessive sleep. Often, more cocaine is taken to reduce these effects.

OVERDOSE SYMPTOMS:

Agitation, hostility, hallucinations, convulsions, high temp., possible death, stroke, or heart attack.

People with latent congenital heart defects may have heart problems including heart failure.

Information courtesey of Erowid.

Coke brings out the evil in people, trust me, I used to do alot!!!

it makes u feel so good, but then when there's no more left u'd do anything to get more.

i try to stay away from it cause i hate what it does to me.

coke can seriously mess up ur life !!!!

just be extremely careful with , in a way im glad that i tried it but sometimes i think and i wish that i hadnt.

Even when i see movies and stuff or whatever where there sniffing coke, I cant sit thru it i gotta leave the room cause it brings back memories and i really start feening for it, i get all hot my heart starts racing omggg now just thinking about it its horrible

so be carefull please

romy20

hey guys...thanx!!!

I actually tried a line last night. ::a very SMALL one::

I just felt speedy and definetly could not go to sleep.

It was fun, but not where i get my thrills.

Im glad i tried it....but i dunno, i guess im just not into the whole sniffing bit. (i didn't like k either).

WELLLLL, thanx again!

and true that...with the whole be careful shit. i see too many people fucked up and only going out to be fucked up.

:)