Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK, everyone be jealous - I'm going to...

shadygroovedc

AMSTERDAM!!! I get to go tomorrow until Sunday on company dollar.

I scoped out the party agenda, and unfortunately, no Sander :( , but there are some decent parties worth checking out:

DJ Remy, Fred Numf, Lemon 8 at Earth on Friday

Timo Maas at Kremlin on Saturday

Ok, I'll let everyone touch me for $5 apiece when I get back. Maybe you can get a contact buzz :D :D :D

Originally posted by pgiddy

could it get any better, that is so perfect. I'm taking bets on whether or not you return. Hold on let me make up my list of things (funk) I want you to bring back....I want some thunderfunk

Hahaha, so far today, I've had the CEO, the CTO, and a couple VP's from my company come up to me on separate occasions telling me to 'Have fun, but not TOO MUCH fun' out there. After what happened to me in Vegas last year when I was out there for business, I don't blame them (that's a whole other story to share over beers but not online ;)). Damn, and I thought I had a good rep in my company :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

'Have fun, but not TOO MUCH fun' out there:D

When they say to "have fun" I think they're implying that you CAN go to the red light district and a few coffee shops. That's just my opinion though and how I interpret their own words.