Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~the End Of The World~

neuroton

ive been clubbing in nyc for quite some time now and I must say Ive never seen anyone fuck up as bad as world did, and it was the opening night at that. What I dont get is what promoter would want to associate themselves with them after that? I mean itll still be run by the same ppl, nothings gonna change-- they lie, steal, and cheat, what kind of a vibe would you expect at their parties??? Ok theyll stay open for a little while for the tourists, but they already made their first impression. I join all the reasonable ppl in hoping that place burns to the ground asap...

as for all u snobs who cant find enough places to show off your new gucci shoes, why bother going to trance parties? learn a little about the music and its history before bashing kids for wearing UFOs. Scot Project, for one, caters to a somewhat different crowd, in case u forgot he is a resident at GATECRASHER, not the bloody house of lords...