Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A plane crashed......

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are now reports that another [4th?] plane is down or missing near Pittsburgh -- this is totally fucking insane.

What's really buggin' me out too is that two of my cousins work in buildings across from the WTC; can't get hold of them; got through to one office and they aren't there. [Grrr] I hope they are OK.

Originally posted by sum12nv

damn shonette....you post fast as hell.....

Only if it's REALLY interesting....

They just said they think there was a fourth explosion prior to the collaspe of the the 2nd tower.

The pentagon is gone...Bub bye....The plane that hit it must have been big as hell!!!

THe first plane came from Boston

The second plane came from Newark

Third plan is still undeterimed

Originally posted by xbebekiss

You guys..I work in Weehawken...I saw everything LIVE out my window on the 8th floor. My uncle & cousin work there...no one's heard from them...everyone here is hysterical.

WOW!!!!!! That must be nerve racking...I hope they are okay...

Are they going to evacuate your building???

Originally posted by xbebekiss

You guys..I work in Weehawken...I saw everything LIVE out my window on the 8th floor. My uncle & cousin work there...no one's heard from them...everyone here is hysterical.

I hope they are OK....just try and take a couple deep breaths.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

A 747 leaving from Chicago headed to Boston is the plane that crashed in Somerset County PA

....that there is an unconfirmed total of 8 hijacked planes; and now, a plane has supposedly just crashed at/near Camp David! [man, this is making me sick!]

Originally posted by mikeyss

....that there is an unconfirmed total of 8 hijacked planes; and now, a plane has supposedly just crashed at/near Camp David! [man, this is making me sick!]

The plane was leaving from New York going to Chicago....

Two planes just went down in Camp David in MD

American Airlines lost a flight that was going from Boston to LA(81 passengers) and on leaving DC going to LA(53 passengers)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

The plane was leaving from New York going to Chicago....

Two planes just went down in Camp David in MD

American Airlines lost a flight that was going from Boston to LA(81 passengers) and on leaving DC going to LA(53 passengers)

Well, just heard from a one of co-workers that his daughter's best friend from college may have been on American Flight# 11, the Boston-->LA flight that crashed....

Guest saleen351

I briefy spoke to my college roomate who flys the F-15c strike eagle...He said military is on the second highest alert,,,next one up is WAR!!!! He is stationed in Mississippi.I pray that this doesn't esculate but I can sleep a little easier knowing that the full rath of the most power military force ever on earth is ready to defend America and Offend the militants. Mark my words this is the Afgans.......My three ECU buddies are missing...They are big Temps heads from Pt Pleasant......They all work on the Floor of the NYSE, I pray I can do shots with them next summer!!!!!!!

I put my flag up on my house....Eveyone should do the same....