Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Terrorist Attack

lizard23

Hello people - 2 planes purposely crashed into the World Trade Center in NYC about an hour ago. Then one crashed into the Pentagon. One of the towers of the WTC collapsed and the entire NYC is in crisis. I think DC is doing a little better, but still. Say some prayers for all the victims and their families if you can. Let's keep eachother posted.

As you are all aware all phone communication to NYC is down. If you havent tried to yet, send e-mails, they are getting thorugh or IM at least if you know people there who might be online either at work or at the office that is the best bet.

Lets hope for the best.

I feel like I'm a million miles away from New York right now and I feel like my world has totally been destroyed. I have an uncle and a family friend both working in the financial district and, although they are okay from what we can tell, it just makes me sick worrying where the rest of my friends are. :( I want to go HOME!

MOs t of us on this board probably know people in nYC either through work, school, family, etc...all we can do is be patient and keep trying to reach our loved ones or hear news from them as the hours progress.

Our hopes and prayers should go out for those in the planes and their families.