Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i just came home from wtc....

i go to skool 2 blocks away and my mom works in building 7 (which is now on fire and about to collapse)

omfg i have never seen so much smoke in my life. sitting in class, hear BOOM and the next thing u know, wtx has a hole in it, 15 min later, the other building has a hole in it...then u hear pentagon is attacked, than wtc collapses!!! imagine how many fucken ppl died. i cant believe me and my mom actually found each other outside, both our buildings were evacuated.

fucken palestinians must pay, bush cant give an adress that just says "the war on terrorism continues". and the worst part is those bastards r fucken celebrating on their streets right now. we gotta bomb their dirty asses to the ground. this shit got me so pissed off, i thought i would never say this but...this calls for a war

yea....

my step father works/worked in the world trade center... he said he saw bodies flying out of the windows and hitting the ground... omfg.... imagine seein that shit.. its like out of a movie or something. i cant believe that our trade mark, (twin towers) are just gone. gone....he got out after the first plane crash.. so he is one of the lucky ones among thousands that are dead, or stuck under the debrie.

...our lives will be forever changed.

Originally posted by airatomic

i go to skool 2 blocks away and my mom works in building 7 (which is now on fire and about to collapse)

omfg i have never seen so much smoke in my life. sitting in class, hear BOOM and the next thing u know, wtx has a hole in it, 15 min later, the other building has a hole in it...then u hear pentagon is attacked, than wtc collapses!!! imagine how many fucken ppl died. i cant believe me and my mom actually found each other outside, both our buildings were evacuated.

fucken palestinians must pay, bush cant give an adress that just says "the war on terrorism continues". and the worst part is those bastards r fucken celebrating on their streets right now. we gotta bomb their dirty asses to the ground. this shit got me so pissed off, i thought i would never say this but...this calls for a war

Glad to see that you're alright man. Must have been chaos for you and your mom. Prayers go out to everyone that was affected by this.

my moms friend's husband works in the wtc on the 84th floor

he was late for his train in staten island by one minute and as a result he missed the ferry. he took the next one and just as that ferry was coming in, the crash happened. if he actually got on his train in that one minute and made it to the ferry earlier, he could have came in half an hour early...and died. just think about how much that minute can save a life of a person

My sympathies to those that have lost, and to those of you that posted here who were lucky enough to find your loved ones alive, i'm incredibly happy for you. But please, no one race needs to pay. It is that mentality that caused this in the first place. The TERRORISTS need to pay, but Palestinians as a whole are not to blame. Even in times of crisis, try to think before you say...