Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a thought on all this, after i cooled down a bit

tribal

ok, i can talk with more clarity and sense now, although a fire of agony rips through my blood right now. after having some wine and smoking a few dunhills, i see what must be done. yes, its not a solution, but its a start. first of, we should NOT bomb afganistan. as much as i want to see the fuckers pay, this is absolutely the wrong way to do it. 99% of afganis had nothing to do with this, and live in shitholes. its not that i care about them, its the fact that the rational and logical reason to bomb them does not exist. what needs to be done is 8 important steps

1. drastic and momentous improvement of our economy and financial markets

2. further expansion of GATT agreements and treaties (if anyone has read Thomas Friedman's book Lexus and Olive Tree, prosperity and foreign investment = higher living standards = less hate)

3. establishment of a global center for anti terrorist forces, those countries that do not join, are sealed off by the international community, through economic seclusion, limited and precise military intervention, complete and total isolation in terms of a. trade b. economy c. social exposure d. political support

4. quick and targeted air and commando operations aimed at knocking out taliban and al qaeda network and infrastructure

5. growth and expansion of intelligence collection i.e. networked and support-oriented global intelligence sharing mechanism, more funding for human and electronic espionage.

6. an internationally organized and recognized display of all groups which partake or support any form of terrorism (i.e. al Qaeda, Tamil Tigers, Hamas, IRA, Basque separatists)

7. a limited yet vital freeze on Israeli-Palestinian feud (perhaps the most difficult to achieve). this can be achieved by building a 1-kilometer buffer zone between the two territories, and establishing an economic incentives vs reduction of palestinian terrorist activities (i.e. no bombs = foreign investment)

8. united resolve and determination, this is indeed a war, and it will involve the entire civilized world

- one last note, i noticed many people want to kill Arabs, regardless of where they are from. Islamic fundamentalism, is a cancer, and like all cancers, it must be eliminated in order for the heatlhy cells to survive and prosper. were angry, and determined, but to kill every arab, would be to unleash gates of hell and hate. countries like Jordan, Egypt, Morocco and to some extent S.Arabia, are countries that are trying to modernize, economically, politically and socially. they are going through their own process of globalization and stabilization, and need western help and investments in order to prosper. i recall King Abdullah of Jordan saying, "we need a mid east version of the Marshall Plan for our countries" The cancer lies within countries like Iraq, Iran, Syria, Algeria, Lybia and perhaps Lebanon. These are our targets, and NOT its people, but its' terror cells and the regimes that support it.