Clubplanet Nightlife Community

U.S.A. made (Saddam and Bin Laden)

I'm going to try to educate some of you guys again. We made Saddam and it backfired on us. Yes we built him and his army to fight a long 8-10 year war with Iran. At the time we thought of Iran as a threat, but when the war was over Saddam was stronger on the aspects that he could beat the once powerfull counrty next door, thanks to America. Well he blew it up in our face. We made two mistakes with Saddam, we made him and then the second mistake was we didn't finish him at the end of the Gulf War.

Bin Laden- In the mid-1980s- Bin Laden took aid and training from the CIA to fight the Soviet Army in Afghanistan. The CIA funneled it's aid through the Pakistani Secret Service, the ISI, to various cells in Afghanistan, one of them known as the MAK. In 1984, Bin Laden broke with the MAK anf formed a separate, more radical group.

Ok we fucked up with these two eveil fucks, but I hope are goverment learned a lesson from this. Lets hope history does not repeat itself. What scares me the most is that we built the Israel army. We give them billions and billions of dollars a year. We are making their army stronger and stronger. They already have a inferior military, almost as strong as our's. Israelie's are the smartest people in the world, give me a break they practicly run this counrty.(media,gov't,and so on) Think for a second, from way back in history jews wanted to rule this world, you don't think when the time is right, when they get there first chance there going to stab us in our back. Maybe not now, but maybe when we are most vunrable. I hope if we go to war, they don't turn their back and take advantage.

One more thing I would like to mention. I don't think bombing the Afghani people would do us any good. We must go in their with ground troops and go after Laden and the Taliban KILL them all. The Afghani people are also the victims in their own country. No food, no clothing, no nothing. They are weak as hell. They hate the Taliban as much as us. There lifestyle is ghetto as it could get because of the Taliban. If we bomb the shit out of them, the only one's that are going to get away are the Bin Ladens,Taliban,and cells. Why do you think Afghanistan is the capital of terriost in the world? The land is all jungle, you must go in their and make sure you kill them.

It makes me sick on how some people can be so fucked up.

we need to do it israeli style, give 'em a cell phone, call 'em up, when he answers, blow his head off.

when mr. ford decided that state sponsored assasinations were not part of our tactics anymore, he set in motion a long and drawn out cycle of following these guys around with our thumbs up our ass. don't tell me that we didn't know where saddam sat to use the toilet during the gulf war, and we were probably watching bin laden play soccer with all his comrades. now we have authorization to kill these pricks, but we don't know where the hell they are...