Clubplanet Nightlife Community

help with mp3 splitter

gqsmuv

i have the mp3 splitter program but i can't seem to work it...don't know why...i want to split it by selection (time-wise)...once i fill in the output and time, i go to create...then i get an error saying 'start time error'...what the hell does that mean?...i change it starting at one second into the song (00:00:01) and it still doesn't...does anyone know about this that can help me out or a splitting program that actually works much friendlier?...thanks

if u want... send the file to me and ill split it for you... hehe... if not... i got my splitter from download.com ... and i also split with a program called "sound forge" but thats if u wanna make a mix... if your thinkin bout makin a mix dont even bother with mp3's cuz they leave a space in the begining of the song...

always use .wav files for mixes... if u just want it split... use download.com or gimme a holla @ AIM: sextacy911

PEACE!! one love, SEXTACY

you can also get a program called nero 5, which can take an mp3 file, split it up, and then burn it right away, without the need for converting it into a wav file first. and if you want a mix without pauses you can have a bunch of mp3 files and just set it to burn without any pauses in between tracks.

Originally posted by gqsmuv

hey, if it's the same one i have, it's only a trial one that you downloaded...it only separates 3 tracks for you...you have to buy it to fully work...though i gotta admit it's pretty easy...

yea thats the one.....you can split up to 3 times and you will get a total of 4 tracks,,,,,but if you want more then that just take the first split track and split it again,..... get what im saying.........so you dont need to buy the full version