Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My thoughts

rose1722

I haven't been on clubplnet for a long time, but upon reading the posts I feel the need to vent out my feelings.

First, the picture of somebody falling off the building was uncalled for. It is not funny or something to "show" off. It is one of the most horrific picture I ever saw. It's not only the person who posted on this site, (please don't get me wrong I don't know who you are and I don't intend to judge you. I'm merely just stating how I felt) the media was doing the same thing... only worse. The showed the people jumping off the building ... bad as it is already they HAD to do it in slow motion for like each individual people. What exactly was the point of doing that? It could have been any of your family member....

Media right now is making a lot of money off of this tragedy and in some cases getting in the way of helping people. My boyfriend works at the Pentagon and he was really pissed off because of they were obsessively trying to listen in to his messages.

But ofcourse we rely on the media for more information and it comforts us to know what is going on.... but the truth is a lot of the information we are fed are not correct. As somebody pointed out already, the scenes of the people who were celebrating our tragedy, may not have been the truth..

Freedom is what we cherish so much in this country. Right now because of the freedom we love so much, this tragedy had to happen. It was a loud awakening for us...

We are in "state of war" and we can not just bash the government for not being able to protect us... for not making the airport secure and such... We created that for us because we are very impatient and would have bitched (sorry..) our asses (sorry again) off if the airport was taking too much of our time. Before this happened the domestic flights had way too much loopholes and truly easy for us to just sneak stuff in... When our bags came out late we would be on the phone complaining to our Airline how slow they were.. etc..

This was doomed to happen... our country would never change out policies at the airport and our laws if this did not happen.. and it is a sad truth... so many lives had to be perished in order for our country to wake up...

Just before this incident we were bashing our officers... now we praise them and see them in another light... our heros...

I have a lot more to say... but I will stop. I know a lot of you have been hearing the same thing...

I just hope that we can REALLY come together... but unfortunately many can not understand the fact that not ALL MUSLIMS were behind this... only a few... we should not treat them any differently, but profiling will be unavoidable. We should not result in violence toward the muslims in our own country... most are Americans just like we are... The are first attacked like we were and now they have to face being scarred for their lives because of some people who can not understand.

I praise the armed forces.. police officers, military, firefighters... and our people.. who helped each other in time of desperate need.

Here's my personal story... I do think it was a miracle..

Well as I stated before my boyfriend works in the Pentagon and that day.. 9/11 he was suppose to be teaching at the same building where the plane crashed...

But because I asked him 3 weeks before hand to take that Tuesday off... he was saved. I was actually going to Chinatown to help the organization that are trying to help the Asian voters for the election.

If he had not been there with me I don't know what would have happened.. I just thank god now that my family and friends are okay..

My heart goes out for those people who still can not find their love ones.. I don't know what to say. I have been in a dark hole for the longest time ever since this happened.... couldn't seem to stop crying...

Well please be strong and we can come together and try to secure our country for our future generation...

God bless you all

Tomomi