Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Planet message board Charity event!/ reply here if you may attend.

CHECKS (donations) will be accepted at Twirl for admission the next two Saturdays!

Make check payable to

Uniformed Firefighters Association W + C Fund

$20 per person donation..

Both Personal and business checks will be accepted!

Lets do some good guys!

Twirl

208 west 23rd Street

Between 7th and 8th ave

open bar for all 10-11pm

Thanks Donny

Lucky--I understand the you are in the armed forces (marines?). Atleast thats what I thought I read. And you are set to ship out very soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and friends and I will keep you in my heart until you return home safely.

As far as this weekend goes, Im not going to argue the point with you. I think at some point you have to agree to disagree. Some people need to mourn this event in solace with only their family. Some people feel guilty for any kind of happiness they feel right now. We have all been through a wave of emotions in the last week, so Im sure you are not alone.

HOwever, I was at Ground Zero last week. I was St. Peters Church in Battery Park City all day. Helping all the firefighteres, police, EMT's, ironworkers, find their way toa hot meal or dry socks or a new hard hat, warm clothes or just a place to sit down. I listened to people tell me their stories, other I just saw the story in their eyes. When I left that day, I changed forever. It affected me very deeply.

Personally, I need to be with friends this weekend, I need people around me that share common thoughts and feelings. In this community, we have lost some of our own, some are still missing. We want to get together this weekend to raise some money, do some good with it and give each other comfort in this time of great devastation.

If you dont feel the same way, that is your perogative. Remember that we all deal with things in our own way, because its different from yours, doesnt make is wrong.

God Bless You Always. Proud to know your name.

Claire

Thanks little Kittie,

To those short on cash or just want to do more...

Have someone in your family or a local business donate your admission! They can write the check to the charity below and this way two people can feel good! You are also welcome to ( Like Miss Kittie) collect donations on behalf of the charity and bring it with you to the club and thiose people will support in spirit even if they cant be there...

CHECKS (donations) will be accepted at Twirl for admission the next two Saturdays!

Make check payable to

Uniformed Firefighters Association W + C Fund

$20 per person donation..

Both Personal and business checks will be accepted!

Lets do some good guys!

Twirl

208 west 23rd Street

Between 7th and 8th ave

open bar for all 10-11pm