Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some Fuckin Nerve

OVER THE WEEKEND I WAS IN A A STORE AROUND THE CORNER FROM A FRIENDS HOUSE. SO HE GOES IN AND THE FUCKIN MIDDLEEASTERN GUY DECIDES TO TAKE A FUCKING TOY PLANE IN THE STORE AND SMASHING IT AGAINST THE WALLS AND FUCKING LAUGHING SO MY FRIEND FUCKING FLIPPED OUT!!! HE IS LUCKY HE DIDNT GET HIS THROAT FUCKING SLICED LIKE WHAT THESE FUCKING HIJACKERS DID TO THE FUCKING POOR HELPLESS WOMAN ON THE PLANE. I AM SICK OF HEARING ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT PEOPLE NOT STICKING UP FOR OUR COUNTRY!! I MEAN WTF TAKING THIER FUCKING SIDES OH DONT BE LIKE THIS AND THAT AND I DONT CARE WHO SAYS WHAT AOBUT WHAT I WRITE!! CUZ I STILL CANT FUCKIN LOOK A MIDDLE EASTERN PERSON IN THE FACE!! THEY RUINED OUR COUNTRY AND LIVES AND BROUGHT DESTRUCITON AMONGST THEMSELVES AND YEAH PEOPLE SAY IT WAS THE ISRAELIS FAULT FOR NOT GIVING THE PALESTINIANS BACK THEIR FUCKING LAND. BUT HEY THEY DONT DESERVE THE FUCKING LAND BACK AT ALL BECAUSE THEY WENT ABOUT GETTING IT BACK ALL THE WRONG WAY!! KILLING FUCKIN PEOPLE OVER IN ISRAEL!! FUCK THEM I COULD SPIT ON THEM AND HAVE NO MOTHERFUCKING USE FOR THEM AND I AM SICK OF ALL THI SHIT!! TAKE SOME PRIDE FOR THE RED WHITE AND BLUE!!! THE PROBLEM IS WE LET TOO MANY PEOPLE INTO OUR FUCKING COUNTRY AND THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR DEMOCRACY!!! LOOK HOW WE GOT TO LIVE NOW!!! PEOPLE SAY WHAT ABOUT ALL THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT WILL BE KILLED OVA IN THEIR COOUNTRY LOOK AT ALL OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS LIVES THAT WERE DESTROYED IT FUCKIN SICKENS ME!! AND THEN HEAR PEOPLE SAY WHAT THEY SAY BOUT OUR COUNTRY GET THE FUCK OUT YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE IN THIS FUCKIN COUNTRY IF YOU CANT TAKE PRIDE IN IT AND TAKE OUR COUNTRIES BACK. WE FOUGHT TO LONG AND HARD FOR OUR DEMOCRACY!! YOU ARE IN AMERICA NOW SPEAK FUCKIN ENGLISH !! NUFF SAID!! I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW!!! AND I KNOW ALL THE CRITICISM I WILL RECEIVE FROM THIS POST BUT I DONT GIVE A FUCK!!!

PEACE

Very motivational rhetoric.

Alter something in your life to make a difference or perhaps help in some way. Otherwise, save the one sided, limited, useless shit talking.

You haven't fought for shit, so don't even have the audacity to mention what "we" fought for, or even imply that you understand what its about.

Anger is one thing, but ignorant commentary is something totally different. Relax, and don't think too hard.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Very motivational rhetoric.

Alter something in your life to make a difference or perhaps help in some way. Otherwise, save the one sided, limited, useless shit talking.

Bro

Im the most liberal, un-predjudice person in the world. I love all cultures, colors, etc... my best friend growing up was Turkish...

But damn, if I saw someone doing that, I'd kick the shit out of him without question.

Relax on Synderella, people are angered and I can't blame them for anger. If you want to sway people from emotions of complete annhilation then do it nicely.

Too much anger, on your side too :P

Im not a damn diplomat ;)

ACTUALLY I DID CHANGE MY LIFE IN A LOT OF WAYS FOR THE BETTER , FOR YOUR INFORMATION I DID GO OVER THERE AND HELP OUT AND SEE THE SORROW ON ALL OF THESE PEOPLES FACES AND BTW MY GRANDFATHER AND UNCLE FOUGHT IN WORLD WAR 2 AND THE VIETNAM WAR!! AND I HAVE FRIENDS IN THE ARMY AND MARINES WHO ARE GOING TO BE FIGHTING OF WE HAVE A WAR!! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!! CUZ YOU DONT KNOW ME OR MY HISTORY!! AND LIKE I SIAD IT IS MY FUCKING OPINION AND IT IS AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL A DEMOCRACY SO I CAN SAY WHATEVA THE FUCK I WANT!!!

Anger is undertandable, but ignorance is just shameful.

There is much to be angry about regarding this entire dillema, but useless generalizing is continually making the situation worse. Perpetuating violence does nothing, and making half assed generalizations does very little as well. All it does is serve to create even more static in our own neighborhoods.

There is enough of that shit. Every ethnicity has their bad seeds, and with all the ignorance that has been directed toward various ethnicities, one should rethink their comments before posting such useless shit.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Anger is undertandable, but ignorance is just shameful.

There is much to be angry about regarding this entire dillema, but useless generalizing is continually making the situation worse. Perpetuating violence does nothing, and making half assed generalizations does very little as well. All it does is serve to create even more static in our own neighborhoods.

There is enough of that shit. Every ethnicity has their bad seeds, and with all the ignorance that has been directed toward various ethnicities, one should rethink their comments before posting such useless shit.

RETHINK WHAT I HAVE TO SAY NEVER THAT!!!! HE SHOULD HAVE RETHOUGHT WHAT HE DID SO HE DOESNT MAKE HIS OWN LOOK BAD!!! OR HE SHOULD GO BACK TO HIS OWN FUCKIN COUNTRY!!!! MAYBE HE GOT A LITTLE TO MUCH DEMOCRACY OVA HERE!!!

Im the most liberal, un-predjudice person in the world. I love all cultures, colors, etc... my best friend growing up was Turkish...

But damn, if I saw someone doing that, I'd kick the shit out of him without question.

Sorry, but having friends of different nationalities doesn't make you liberal. It only means that you're not a racist prick which should be NORMAL.

If you were truly liberal, you would at least try to take the time to consider what factors might cause somebody to act so cruelly. Then, once you'd come to a reasonable answer, you would be able to find in your heart the proper response -- which, I guarantee, would not be to "kick the shit out of him without question."

My 2 cents.

Originally posted by synderella420

and we have a winner; this one takes the cake.

i'll be civil about this:

yes, i am angry and i am pissed off.

yes, i am patriotic and i stand up for my country.

yes, i believe those directly responsible for this are fucking vile animals and i find them despicable.

yes, i believe we should punish those directly responsible by blowing them to fucking hell.

how exactly, i don't know, although i offer some views here:click_here

however, the fact that you say "all middle easterners" ruined our country, fuck "all middle easterners", and that they have no use in this world, and then go on to pathetically and pretentiously attempt to educate us on the strife between israelis & palestinians is even more fucking despicable.

me not being civil:

get a fucking clue. you think your head is in a high & patriotic place, but open your eyes and nose and you realize the reason it's so dark and stanky in there is because it's really up your ass.

educate yourself and get some perspective. it's not patriotism you're showing, it's misplaced anger and ignorance.

oh, and you just gotta love this: categorically slur a whole ethnic group, incite violence against the whole ethnic goup, and then "PEACE" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by hoke

Sorry, but having friends of different nationalities doesn't make you liberal. It only means that you're not a racist prick which should be NORMAL.

If you were truly liberal, you would at least try to take the time to consider what factors might cause somebody to act so cruelly. Then, once you'd come to a reasonable answer, you would be able to find in your heart the proper response -- which, I guarantee, would not be to "kick the shit out of him without question."

My 2 cents.

God, give me a break and stop trying to be so PC. So, perhaps I would have over-reacted. Nobody is perfect, either are you... and that is why we are Human. :)

Yes yes, I guess many of us have philosophy degrees... and I suppose some of us still have that old fashioned NY attitude. Eh?

:P

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINION ON THIS AND I JUST STATED MINE IF YOU DIDNT LIKE MY POST WHY CONTINUE READING IT?? I HAVE AN AUNT SUFFERING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE SHE LOST HER BESTFRIEND AND THEY STILL DIDNT FIND HER BODY YET!!! SO YES I AM ANGERED AND CRYSTAL METH IS RIGHT WTF IS ALL THE PC CORRECT SHIT?? NOONE IS PERFECT EVERYONE JUST HAS THERE OWN OPINION!!! AND BTW IT IS UP UR ASSSSS!!!!!!

I wish the entire middle eastern continent could be whipped out from the face of the earth. It's fucked up I know but, they're the reason so many people have died. Their land is cursed and will always be a cursed for killing many innocent people inluding Jesus. That's were the devil is supposed to rise from and it did last week. That land and it's habitants are a danger to our world..I don't care what people say that there is good people too but, count how many maybe 20 out of millions.. I don't trust them and their holy war is a fucking joke.

PS: I'm sorry if this offends anyone but, enough is enough.......

God, give me a break and stop trying to be so PC.

Huh? I'm not *trying* to be anything at all. I'm expressing my opinion as somebody who was raised with Buddhist and Quaker influences. I've been fairly successful in my life at avoiding and defusing conflicts by doing my best to consider all sides of a situation. I think these circumstances especially call for that sort of introspection and analysis.

But if you want to think that being sad and contemplative rather than angry and confrontational makes me a superficial PC-droid, that's up to you. :rolleyes:

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINION ON THIS AND I JUST STATED MINE IF YOU DIDNT LIKE MY POST WHY CONTINUE READING IT??

By posting inflammatory messages in a public forum, you expose yourself to potential criticism. What did you expect?

Listen, I don't think that ALL Mideastern people should be attacked, I have actually stood up for the ones who have come here to get away from all the violence and bullshit that goes on in their homeland.

BUT...

If I would have seen this motherfucker throwing a plane against the wall and laughing, I would have threw HIM against the wall.

Steve, I think you and I need to take a trip to this store and give this prick some REAL flying lessons.

Peace,

YO SOMEONE FUCKING RELAX.

I just find it a little sad that Yes someone stupid did that with the toy plane but you know what is more stupid that your friend and you make dumb ass comments and make it worse by spreading hate and fucking stupidity. Grow the fuck up. I have Arab neighbors that are diplomats and and you know what they have always been nice to everyone in our neighborhood and that is extremely hard when there aren't anything else but white faces around. The Back of my house looks directly in there back yard and when this went down I saw The Mom of the House run into her backyard and grab her kids and cry. SHE LOST HER SON IN CANTOR FITZGERALD. Now I don't care who you are and where you are from we are human. My neighbors could have easliy started shit but didn't. They are grieving as much as many others. So if you want to fight and stand up GO TO THE FUCKING RECRUITING OFFICE AND SIGN UP FOR DUTY. At least then your fighting the people respondsible. Otherwise stop the ignorance and do something useful.

jeezus christ people!!! chill the fuck out!!!!! everyone is entitled to their opinion about this.... dont criticize people for how they feel.... some people just need to vent and maybe starting a post about it is their only way to do it!!!!!! leave them alone... whether ur in the army or not, everyone has a right to be angry.... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by linabina

jeezus christ people!!! chill the fuck out!!!!! everyone is entitled to their opinion about this.... dont criticize people for how they feel.... some people just need to vent and maybe starting a post about it is their only way to do it!!!!!! leave them alone... whether ur in the army or not, everyone has a right to be angry.... :rolleyes:

i also wanna add that callin people ignorant then tellin them to join the army and do something useful is ignorance in itself... seriously.... just b/c some of us arent in the army but are angry about whats goin on automatically means we're ignorant and cant have feelings about this!?!? thats fuckin ridiculous....

Lina did you read the first post???? That was the ignorant statement. And I said if you wantto fight the real enemy sign up. By The Way IT'S MARINES not army. And yet another great thing about this country is FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Our founding fathers said "I MAY NOT AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAY, I MAY EVEN DENOUCE IT, BUT I DEFEND YOUR RIGHT TO SAY IT." So she gave her opinion and I gave mine. Anger is one thing but self control and minding your actions is another.

Originally posted by luckyluche

Lina did you read the first post???? That was the ignorant statement. And I said if you wantto fight the real enemy sign up. By The Way IT'S MARINES not army. And yet another great thing about this country is FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Our founding fathers said "I MAY NOT AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAY, I MAY EVEN DENOUCE IT, BUT I DEFEND YOUR RIGHT TO SAY IT." So she gave her opinion and I gave mine. Anger is one thing but self control and minding your actions is another.

yes i agree... anger is one thing and self control is another... and everyone can give an opinion... my statement wasnt directed toward u.. .it was a general statement. i see it all the time... and actually.. i have friends in the army and their on high alert... i also have friends in the army reserves who are on alert as well as friends in the marines....

i never said anything to personally attack YOU... and i appreciate u trying to correct me but like u said... freedom of speech... just b/c i voiced MY opinion and u took it personally b/c u dont agree doesnt mean i dont think u should have ur opinions either.. whatever this is so pointless... obviously no matter what is said on here there will be people who dont agree and all types of drama starts... so im takin myself outta this... i dont wanna argue on here about this anymore... theres no reason for it... so.. im done.