Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad famous ppl experiences...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Here is mine, and I'm still pissed:

South Beach, A1A ocean drive

famous person: Jenifer Lopez

Situation: I'm eating my lunch with 7 college freinds, 5 female 2 male.

There is about 20 tables on the outside patio...WE ARE THE ONLY PPL IN THERE EATING OR SITTING...All of a sudden the manager comes up to me and interupts me from eating and says we are gonna move your table, I asked why? He told me that the table we are at was a favorite table of a famous person. Now at this pt. I didn't know who it was.. I (in my NJ asshole manner) went nuts...Remember THERE IS 19 open tables all over looking the beach. He told me not to make a scence and he would take some off the bill. Well money talks, ( hey Sobe is expensive so if I could save a buck or two I would do it). Any way it turned out to be crack whore J. Lo. She was rocking black Addias pants, a black tank top , black shades with her hair up....Fuck her! The manger stood by the table just so I couldn't go nuts on her ass!!! I even tried to call ktu to tell her sister that she is a cunt! Wait till I see her again, some Racial slurs will fly! I can understand in a crowded place but come on, WE WERE THE ONLY PPL IN THERE!

Any one else got bad experiences?

Im goin to sobe next wknd fri to mon.. Ill keep my eyes peeled, and hopefully have a good famous ppl experience..:D

Neil O'Donnel (NFL quarterback) that horse tooth jackass was down in Djais about 3 years ago.He was mackin real hard on the girls I was with (offering to take them to Paris the next day). Fuckin dickhead, we used him for free drinks all night, and a ride in his limo to Bar A for more free drinks.. He thought the girls didnt know he was married... LOSER!

Guest saleen351

xcracker, I use to run a club in NC and when Jordan would have his celeb golf outting all celebs use to show up...Jerry rice, neil odonnel, mr. Belding from that zack morris tv show etc...Any way neil was cool, he would tip a hundred and buy everyones drinks but his wife was there too, I'm a jets fan so he was cool, but we all know rich guys are assholes toward their wives.

Well any way the Wayanes bros were there to. Well one of them (not sean or marlon or keenin but the dude that did Mo Money) well he gave my bartender an eight ball, we had to take her to the hospital, she is ok but, that mofo is married!!!! Mr. Belding was pulling mad ass that night, but no body pulled more white chicks then Jerry rice.

This is a true story. Several years ago, me and a bunch of friends hit up Panama City for Spring Break. One night we went to a club there called Spinnakers, of course wasted when we arrived. I'm a pretty tall and jacked Guido, but I saw this dude that was easily close to 7 feet tall and an absolute beast...turns out to be Test (WWF wrestler). I approach him in my wife beater and inquire as to why he doesn't have chix all over and around him. He replies by telling me to round up at least a dozen of the hottest chix in the place and then he'll take me and my friends up to his VIP room. If that isn't enough, he then tells his personal bodyguard (as if he needs one) "Moose" to take care of me and make sure I "get what I need". With this beast now by my side, I'm that much more aggressive and forward (which believe me, is very hard to believe due to the intense nature I have to begin with in social scenes). Nonetheless, I scamper about like the shark that I am, hunting through the masses for elite poo tang. Fortunately, there were some Playboy Playmates on stage, along with 4 ridiculous Hawaiin Tropic girls. To make a long story short, I end up walking back to Test with roughly 15-20 RIDICULOUS chix by my side. Test leads us to his VIP room, where the WWF picked up the entire tab for everything.

As I'm lying down on one of the room's Cheetah skin couches hooking up with 3 chix simultaneously as I explain to them how I'm The Rock's little brother (I happen to resemble him somewhat), this HOT ASS blond chick gives me a look like she wants to fuck the shit out of me right then, right there. Of course, I introduce myself and we start getting all touchy feely with one another. Minutes later, I see the shadow of this huge beast standing before me...I look up and see Test giving me a look like he was gonna rip my fucking head off and dump the drink he just got for this girl down my neck...I had no idea he was kicking it to her earlier. Within minutes, I rounded up my troops and got the fuck out of there...I'm a pretty tough guy, but this beast is in a completely different category...still GREAT how his chick was on THE GREAT ONE'S stick!!!

THE END

-THE GREAT ONE

Guest saleen351

So you got scared of a little WWF guy! A true guido would have sprayed him in the eyes with some back up colonge!!!! J/K....Spinnakers sucks almost as bad as La Vela, totaly overrated.

I wasn't even aware that either was rated??? Absolutely awful establishments, but full of easy, hot and very naive booty from across the U.S., especially Kansas, Kentuck, TX and MI.

Before I go back to doing some market analysis on this week's M&A activity, I just wanted to say that I'm sexy. That is all...for now...

-THE SEXY ONE