Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mad myles get your ass in here and give me an update!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Ok who has his email ad, I use to have it.

What is the deal with his album. I'm sick and tired and getting his shit, and it being the hottest shit out! I can't get enough, I love his style and his fast beats..

Here is what I got of his.

Physco train, < phat

good and evil < sick

Adreniline rush < so simple it is brillant.

what else is out there, I'm willing to buy his album, but word has it won't be till like nov????

Ok whos got his ktu rip, that shit was sick!

and where can I see him play??

yooooooooooooo!!!!i totally agree w/ u**Hes siiick**I've had Psycho train and good and evil 4 a long ass time now**He did a ktu sanctuary many months ago and someone whos a sweetheart gave it to me and my boyfriend put it on CD**Needless to say I've been rockin it a long ass time and its all his stuff from the album**And it is soooo ill**

Guest saleen351

Thanks for the ktu rip, you are the bomb , you know who you are....I'm ready to break something listien to this rip...just fucking sick,,,no one has a better cd, no one!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

yooooooooooooo!!!!i totally agree w/ u**Hes siiick**I've had Psycho train and good and evil 4 a long ass time now**He did a ktu sanctuary many months ago and someone whos a sweetheart gave it to me and my boyfriend put it on CD**Needless to say I've been rockin it a long ass time and its all his stuff from the album**And it is soooo ill**

yep yep;) ;)

yes his shit is off the hook............i had adrenaline for almost a year now cause vicious dropped it as his opening track last year at his live at the tunnel set and i still the the song is as intense as it gets..........just like it says its pure ADRENALINE

Myles yesterday, there was a problem with "Groovalicious" he told me to blame them, lol, he was pressing the album up now on another label, it should be soon he said. If anyone has a rip of "Live From NY', find me on aol miked713, i got sum songs you'll definetely enjoy if your feelin myles

-mike.d :D

Well i'm not giving it to anyone else**This isn't what the derb this is a siiiick set that me and a few others have had for a long time and it hasn't been leaked so avalon or whoever the guy who posted before is talking about try not to spread it around anymore or its gonna end up on audiogalaxy and aol**

Guest saleen351

Hey I'm sorry mad myles, but I emailed you like 2 months ago and told your ass that if you and your label don't get it out it will leak, and it did!!!! But rock on bro, you got a hot name in music now...Post where you will be playing at!!! I'll def go check it out...

you dropped jump like a monkey in there, that shit is old school phat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had that tune on a Razor cd live from the tunnel....Phat!

Now I got to go Cause its LIVE FROM NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace!!!!!!