Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all the cigarette smokers......

piro8

When at work, how many times do you go outside for a smoke break? Do you have a smoking buddy that you always go outside with? I don't think anyone in my department at work smokes. See how bored I am to ask this question? If I had someone to smoke with, I wouldn't ask stupid questions like this, I'd be outside having a mid morning smoke break.

:rolleyes::o

my old job (bloomingdales,short hills)....we used to go outside like 8 times a day.....there was always like 15 people at the smoke area so if my smoke buddy wasnt there, it didnt matter....

after i left there, i wasnt allowed to smoke as much at my new job so ive cut down BIG time

Guest tilly

trying not to smoke since I went back on the pill (uhhhh...the pains of being a woman) but I have plenty of people to go with. It's a "thing" and the group is growing as I am trying to drop out.

i work in a salon so i am constantly going out for a smoke....i do have a smoke buddy becasue surprisingly not too many of the girls smoke!? we go out together whenever we can<<unless one of is with a client>>....and when my boss isn't there and i am free...i practically live outside with my pack!!! something about doing hair/nails that leaves u feending a butt after every client!?:smoke: