Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have any of you girls been to a femmes/butches only party or event?

wildangel

I'm working with a couple other girls right now, organizing a get-together tonight for all the femmes on campus. I know that femmes have to deal with a lot of issues that soft or stone butches don't; it's especially hard for some because everybody automatically assumes they're straight. If you're a straight shy femme, you're pretty much shit out of luck because nobody's going to hit on you.

Have any of you bi or lesbian ladies out there ever organized or been to something like this? It won't be an orgy (well, it won't start out as one ;) ), more of a time to get to know the other girls in the community. We'll probably hit the bars around 10, start dancing around 2, and watch a movie at one girl's house afterwards ("Better than Chocolate," has anyone seen it?). Does anyone have any other suggestions on what we should do?

I hope it goes well. We all go to the same university, but the whole thing has been organized online. Thank goodness for the internet. It really has a way of lowering people's inhibitions and getting them to speak up - a lot of the girls will be coming out for the first time tonight, and I can't wait to meet all of them. It should be fun.

If any of you might be interested in meeting up with us, send me a PM.

(by the way, some of you might remember how stressed I was awhile back - my boy still wouldn't go down on me, so now I'm dropping men and going back to girlies. :o Thanks again for all your help and advice!)