Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pdiddy, you here?

a1wave

pgiddy right here, pgiddy hur-tin from going to the edge last night. In the grand scheme of things pgiddy has been working very hard trying to make some money, so he no longer can post senseless stuff on CP. It has never been the same you(A1steak) left us, sure you have melamee's pointless posts and millie going off on her tangents and shady talking his crackhead talk, but we need A1. Anyways I heard that beantown has some good things going on next weekend in the alley, of course not as good as here. I want to know where eggie is, Egg come out of your shell

yay! pgiddy is still here... hey, did you ever come to beantown?

yeah, beantown has some good stuff up here: richie hawtin and jonathan peters next friday at Avalon... this week it's dave ralph or george acosta at TILT ... not sure where tilt is, but I'm not sure I like george acosta either...

hey, malanee... rumor has it that they closed shadow lounge in Miami... Liquid bought it.... sad, eh?

Originally posted by pgiddy

hmmmm will the real pgiddy please stand up

:blank: :blank: :blank:;)

LOL

Yeah sorry but everyone here has a point. You may think you're too busy for us, but you're a let down. Anyone who can't spare just 5 minutes for a post or two is... well, we don't talk about those types here :mad: btw, did you book our first performance in all this busy work you've been occupying yourself with?

scratcha iris, you really gotta be careful plucking those things, but don't let that stop you from going out. Just start a new trend, and you can now be like left eye. Hold on I'll be right back, I'm going out to buy me a new eye patch.......so I can be like you:cool: :cool:

Originally posted by scratchapella

i scratched it, like 1/2 aross my iris, with the tip of a tweezer (cringe) had pulled an all nighter, my hands were jittery from all the caffeine

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWCH!!!! :shake: Damn, that's the most god-awful thing I've ever heard! The hairs on my neck are standing straight up and I'm about to vomit the Taco Bell I had for lunch. :puke:

But you should still go to Atkins/M/Burridge this Saturday. Get yourself a pirate's costume and a hook for your hand and pretend like you're coming from a costume party. :D

Originally posted by scratchapella

i scratched it, like 1/2 aross my iris, with the tip of a tweezer (cringe) had pulled an all nighter, my hands were jittery from all the caffeine, needless to say. . .i don't htink i can go to the juan atikin's event this saturday. . .'sigh:. . ..:(

Awww shit, that really sucks Scratch!! Is it serious - have you seen the doctor?? When I was 4 years old I scratched my right eye (seriously scratched - more like "ripped open") with a metal can opener (it was like a hook) - had to get an operation, and nearly went blind in that eye :(:(!

Pls be careful!

Originally posted by raver_mania

When I was 4 years old I scratched my right eye (seriously scratched - more like "ripped open") with a metal can opener (it was like a hook) - had to get an operation, and nearly went blind in that eye :(:(!

Pls be careful!

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWCH! :puke: :puke: :puke:

I'm traumatized over the mere thought of that. I'm shaking like a leaf. Really... :(