Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All The Fuss

petedrags

Today All The Fuss Is About - pressure, let's bounce, let's go, tarantella, fantasy, tiger, diamonds etc. etc.

remember back when the fuss about that twinkle twinkle song which is actually children which i think everyone and their grandmother has it...rythm ready...back when all the fuss was about mike ski - in 2 the future (jp dub)...destiny's child - survivor(victor calderone) and a few i can't remember...good times...good times...ohhhh and diamonds to date is the worst song in the history of the world...is so fuckin cheesey it justs makes want to shoot myself...in both of my balls

yeah theres loads of fuss about those songs....all i really want is Let's Bounce!! that song is phat as hell....the others i want but its no big deal really and maybe pressure but thats about it....and i do agree with you on diamonds....it was a good song for the first couple of listens but now its just gettin to be annoying!!! laterz

yeah lets bounce is by amadeus and by tiger i think he means crouching tiger song which is by far the worse song i ever heard played in a club....i hate that song!!! anyways i dont know who did that one....and domenick capello did the others!!! and of course silent nick did diamonds!! laterz