Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Strip Clubs?

billygoat

Originally posted by snoozi8

Flashdancers haha the place with the doorman? I was walking by licking a frozen yogurt cone and he asked if I was going to come in and do it.........

So..did you go in?? :D

If not, will u come with us and do that yogurt trick? ;)

THE FREAKS ARE OUT 2NITE!!

Originally posted by barvybe

thought they all closed at 4am? I've always like Flashdancers. But a strip club is soooo much better when you bring girls with you.

Strip clubs are funny......My guy friends love to bring me and my 2 girls with them. I always get hit on though by the danm dancers:mad: Some of them are way too scary.....Other than that they are fun.....

something tells me that 99% of boyfriends would be totally cool w/ their girl going to a strip club.... if the guy got to go w/ her. we brought one of my girl friends and her bfriend to a strip club for my birthday and he was the happiest man alive.. so my advice to the ladies is: go! and bring your boyfriends!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Seriously- I was thinking the same thing. I would definitely get myself into trouble, it's physically impossible for me to keep my hands to myself when I roll!

Anyway, as I said in the past- I can't imagine paying for one myself, but if someone's willing to treat me to a lapdance, I'd be more than happy to let you watch...

Otherwise I would be content just stuffing bills into g-strings...

Ill buy you a lapdance!!