Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hunka Bunka last night.....

cgm

I have blonde hair by the way, and I am fairly tan.

measurements will not be given out on the message board, and I AM NOT an ambercrombie bitch, The measurements would probably blow your mind, but i already got followed home once from a club by a pyscho so Im a little afraid of everyone, hope you can understand!!!!

Pathetic One, you're attitude toward THE GREAT ONE is clealy rooted in jealousy and envy. I advise you to simply accept the fact that you will NEVER attain my level of GREATNESS and SPLENDOR!!! You're genetically inferior, not to mention the fact that you have the intellect of a brain dead mule. When's the last time you got laid you animal fucking ingrate...by a chick...without a dick??? I'll give you a couple minutes to remember, so do yourself a favor and take your time...at least make something up so that you don't hurt your credibility any more than you've already done!!! I pity your existence!!! You should know when you've been defeated and yield voluntarily!!!

-THE GREAT SEXY ONE

I CAN SENSE SUCH HOSITILITY AND ANGER IN YOUR POST MY FOE......DID I JUST HIT A SENSITIVE SPOT MISTER FAGASAURUS......I THINK IT'S TIME TO RECONSIDER YOUR EXISTENCE IN THIS EARTH AND DO US ALL A FAVOR AND SHOOT YOURSELF......AND BEFORE YOU GO BYE-BYE DON'T FLATTER YOURSELF......BECAUSE I AM "VERY"......LET ME REITIRATE ONCE AGAIN......"VERY" SECURE ABOUT MYSELF AND MY PHYSICAL PROWESS

AND I HAVE NO DESIRE TO BE LESS OF A MAN, WHICH YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE....SO STEP OFF THAT HIGH HORSE AND YOU BETTER RECOGNIZED WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH.....YOUR ALLIANCE IS NO MATCH TO MY FURY......AS MY DEADLY GOOD LOOKS WILL LEAVE YOU AND YOUR POSSE IN A STATE OF AWE

AND AS FOR THE LAST PUSSY ACTION I PART-TOOK IN.......YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO VERY FAR TO ASK......AS YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER WILL VOUCH FOR MY SPLENDOR

Rocket, if you were hear right now I'd embrace you like the guidette monster you seem to be, and then proceed to grope the tears and sorrow out of your tight little body!!! The fact that you're hair is blond is like guido music to my ears...big plus!!! I understand your reasons for choosing not to disclose your physical identity...it's all good baby. Unfortunately, the "fairly" tan part just isn't cutting it...we're gonna have to work on that. You consistently rave about your breasts like I do about...well, everything about me. Thus, THE GREAT ONE recommends marketing these assets of yours by wearing either a strapless dress, or one that is extremely low cut. Depending on your stomach, hips, legs and sensuous buttox, you should go for something that's gonna show off your strong points...whatever they may be??? Remember, women that make remarks such as "she looks like a slut" or "I can't believe she's wearing that" are jealous (like PatheticOne is jealous of me) b/c they could never pull it off. I'm sure you'll find something...GOOD LUCK!!!

-CEG

Before I crush you into the Earth's core, I just wanted to confirm that you know who and what you're dealing with. Have you not learned who THE GREAT ONE is since he first graced the message boards with his presence??? Have you not learned what THE ALLIANCE is, stands for and consists of??? Whether consiously or unconscioulsy, you ARE scripting a terrible nightmare for your pathetic self. Are you quite sure you wish to do this? It would be a pity to be wrong. Many have been wrong in the past, and it was more than a pity ...

-THE DIVINE ONE

Before I crush you into the Earth's core, I just wanted to confirm that you know who and what you're dealing with. Have you not learned who THE GREAT ONE is since he first graced the message boards with his presence??? Have you not learned what THE ALLIANCE is, stands for and consists of??? Whether consiously or unconscioulsy, you ARE scripting a terrible nightmare for your pathetic self. Are you quite sure you wish to do this? It would be a pity to be wrong. Many have been wrong in the past, and it was more than a pity ...

-THE DIVINE ONE

FAGASAURUS YOUR EMPTY THREATS DOES NOT SCARE CHOSENONE.....EVER SINCE YOU GRACED US WITH YOUR CHILDISH YET SOMETIMES AMUSING PRESENCE.....ALL YOU HAVE BROUGHT IS FUN AND PLEASURE FOR THE CHOSENONE'S AMUSEMENT.....

YOUR ALLIANCE IS A MERE FANTASY OF YOURS.....OR YOUR PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO BRING OUT YOUR OTHER PERSONALITIES.....CALL IT WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT I WILL TAKE YOU AND YOUR SO-CALLED ALLIANCE SITTING DOWN ON MY LEATHER COUCH WITH ONE HAND ON YOUR GIRLFRIENDS CROTCH

Originally posted by kirklop

cgm, glad you had a good time. I only got to play a half hour at the end..but glad you enjoyed the music.........next time your there introduce yourself so i can hook you up with some drinks....what did you think of the new rich luzzi track....it was the last song eddie played.

Kirk,

I actually did meet you. I was one of the girls in the booth with Anthony and Josh...I did not know you were a member of this board. It was nice meeting you!

I actually really like the new Rich Luzzi song, Im happy his next single is finally out. I had a great time on Saturday, and am sure I will be back real soon!