Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A1wave . . . .

scratchapella

hey scratch!!

Yeah, I'm definitely going to Richie on Friday.. can't wait!! I'll do my best with a review, but I'm not so good yet with trainspotting :)

I'm going to see DH in NYC.. you going up for the NYC show? I may even go to NYC for Dave Seaman the weekend before.... it's so easy to get to NYC from here. Much easier than from DC... no tolls for one!!

Sorry to hear about your eye :( get better soon!

thanks, sweetie! yeh, the situation's busted, a rare techno opportunity in dc, and my eye gets jacked up. . .less i find a pirates costume by sat, don't think i'm going. . .

if richie's set is anything like it was in chicago, i don't you'll be able to recognize anything, he used pretty obscure stuff, lots of sampling, lots of shiznit self produced. . .that's why he's the mf maaan! get the new CD if youre interested, Closer to Edit, it's CRAAAGEE good.

yeh, i'm going to really try to go to both events that weekend, NY over DC, plus someone promised to introduce me to that crazy wizard and his nurse. . .