Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MMM...yea? How did you get your CP name?

dcsglow

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Whatsa matter PGiddy? Jealous 'cause yours isn't a double-wide? :laugh:

Damn PGiddy...she got yo' ass on that joun, but it's all good, all good...CP aint got nothing but love people, you hear that, nothin but love.

:D :D

jimi

Whatsa matter PGiddy? Jealous 'cause yours isn't a double-wide? :laugh:

A double wide because we needed that extra space for you, hence double wide with double doors! ahahhahaaa

Jimi are you still looking for those 12", I think egg has some for you.....:laugh::laugh:

But i was just trying to find my way off of your mother. I kept rolling over but I was still on her! Back to the trailer though, we had to upgrade after you were born, considering you weighed in at a whopping 16 pounds 4 ounces, we just knew you were going to be something special, boy were we right. Never the less, yes feeding you made us poor, but we're proud of you. Keep up with the witty comments daughter.:laugh: :laugh: :D

Hmm, that's odd 'cause I swear you had it before you knew me -- and your mom looks kind of double-wide too. I think she was the original driving force between the double-wide trailer. And yes, I did just resort to the "mom" joke :o

Oh c'mon, let's get off Pgiddy's mom. I just did!

Sorry, just couldn't resist. Not trying to talk smack, Pgid.

:D

Originally posted by pgiddy

Jimi are you still looking for those 12", I think egg has some for you.....:laugh::laugh:

Yah, um PDiddy...you need to take your shit somewhere else cause i dont think anyones tryin to hear you talking about your boys penis no more. I mean it's cool if thats your thing, spreading the word bout your "boys" dick like that but it can get pretty misleading...just something to think about

oh, the other brother, you know the one talking bout rollin off your mom or whatever...told me a lil' sumpin sumpin...you know, something like she had booty bigger than a tail on a whale? I don't even know, you might wanna holla at your boy and straighten your shit out bro...one

...:::JIMI:::...:D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Oh c'mon, let's get off Pgiddy's mom. I just did!

Sorry, just couldn't resist. Not trying to talk smack, Pgid.

:D

It's been awhile since I've had to do the mother jokes, but since come of us are still in high school *cough*jimi, and it's friday I will do a few.

Jo mama is soo fat, she was floating in the ocean and Spain claimed her for the new world.

She's so ugly she makes blind kids cry.

she's so stupid it takes her 2 hrs. to watch 60 minutes.

Ok this topic is way to boring to keep my attention, hold on johnnie, jimi, whatever it is, my response to you is next, have a quick meeting

But i was just trying to find my way off of your mother. I kept rolling over but I was still on her! Back to the trailer though, we had to upgrade after you were born, considering you weighed in at a whopping 16 pounds 4 ounces, we just knew you were going to be something special, boy were we right. Never the less, yes feeding you made us poor, but we're proud of you. Keep up with the witty comments daughter.:laugh: :laugh: :D

OH MY GOD! We're related?! You're my father?! Well, shiiiiiiit yeah! That gives me property rights to the R.O.W. :D Yeeehaw it's a good day already! Pass the keys, please!

It's been awhile since I've had to do the mother jokes, but since come of us are still in high school *cough*jimi, and it's friday I will do a few.

Jo mama is soo fat, she was floating in the ocean and Spain claimed her for the new world.

She's so ugly she makes blind kids cry.

she's so stupid it takes her 2 hrs. to watch 60 minutes.

Ok this topic is way to boring to keep my attention, hold on johnnie, jimi, whatever it is, my response to you is next, have a quick meeting

actually im not in hs buddy...and what good is it to say yo' mama joke over the internet? sounds like your the one in hs guy. so ugly.