Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joke

sadelb

There is this guy who thinks his wife is having an affair with the mailman. Because of this he decides to go to the pet store and get a parrot. This way when he comes home from work the parrot can tell him what his wife did when he wasnt home.

So the husband goes to the petstore and the only parrot they had left was one without legs. The parrot holds onto the little swing in his cage with his dick. The husband thinks about this for a second and decides what the hell he can still basically do anything any other parrot can do. He decides to buy the parrot.

So the husband tells the parrot what he wants him to do and the parrot agrees to watch out and tell him everything that happens when he comes home from work.

So the first day he came home from work the husband asked the parrot "did my wife cheat on me today with the mailman." The parrot said "no". The next day the husband asked the parrot "what happened" and the parrot responded "nothing." The third day the husband asked "what happned" Again, the parrot said "nothing."

Finally on the eigth day the husband asked "what happned today". The parrot said "well the mailman came to the door." "Yeah then what" asked the husband. "Your wife answered the door." said the parrot. "Yeah then what" "The mailman came in" "Yeah then what" "The mailman took off his clothes" "Yeah then what" "Your wife took off her clothes" "YEAH THEN WHAT" "I dont know, I got a boner and fell off"

:laugh:

• 3 weeks later...