Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the deal w/ people walking barefoot in the city?/?

georgym

I mean, first of all, it's mad unhygenic... stepping on all the spit and blackdots that litter the sidewalks...

And what do they do in stores... I sure as heck wouldn't want to put a shoe on some smelly, stank ass foot...

Has anyone else noticed?/? is it a religious thing? a cult thing? will it catch on like the hoola-hoop?

:yuck: is my opinion

Originally posted by awkwardscience

I actually have seen this -

and even asked the guy why.

His response was - I feel I'm in touch with

myself and being all natural - I like being

different -

I thought to myself as he walked away contemplating what

he had said - and then watched as he walked into

McDonalds - Probably to buy an all natural

Big Mac

Sci

hahha, that's rich...

also, awkwardsci,, i'm sitting here watching GW scribble in that coloring book :laugh:

is he saying "booger" or something?/? i'm not a lip reader, but i could swear he's saying "booger" or "blowup"?/?

Originally posted by awkwardscience

I actually have seen this -

and even asked the guy why.

His response was - I feel I'm in touch with

myself and being all natural - I like being

different -

I thought to myself as he walked away contemplating what

he had said - and then watched as he walked into

McDonalds - Probably to buy an all natural

Big Mac

Sci

we actually had a girl do that for 2 straight years here at school (in PA)... she kept doing it until her teachers/cafeteria people told her that she hadda wear shoes cuz it was unsafe for her. she said she did it because she didn't like shoes and didn't mind being different.......

..... to each his/her own... personally, i like wasting $80+ on sneakers and shoes..

I used to walk barefoot all the time back when I lived back in WA state. It was just a more laid back atmosphere back there. I occasionaly went barefoot after I moved to Boston during the summers, but only in certain areas. Now that I'm living in NYC I wear my paratrooper boots pretty much all the time. God knows what you'll step in in this city.

Originally posted by heretic909

I used to walk barefoot all the time back when I lived back in WA state. It was just a more laid back atmosphere back there. I occasionaly went barefoot after I moved to Boston during the summers, but only in certain areas. Now that I'm living in NYC I wear my paratrooper boots pretty much all the time. God knows what you'll step in in this city.

well, i can dig that, heretic... i would shroom and walk barefoot anyday in the state of washington...

but this is NEW YORK CITY, people!!! i see people prancing around at central park, but that;s different

i'd love to walk around barefoot, but i'm not a Hobbit!