Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meetup Planning in the works.....

Yes, here it is people, we are planning to do a meetup once again. It will be sponosred by NightClubCity, EzDreamer, VIPGuestList, & ClubPlanet We are looking to have it on October 19th which gives everyone more then enough time to set your calendars and mark your planners.

We ask one thing though....Please supply us some suggestions of a good place for food and drinks that can accomodate approximately 200 people with no problem. Now, with your suggestion, also let me know why you chose the spot you did, atmosphere, food, music (if any), and if the prices are reasonable or not.

Originally, we were going to have this at Apples, but came to the decision that it may not be able to accomodate everyone comfortably. Please email me at k.rac@verizon.net with your ideas as soon as you can. This way, I can get the info up, have the boards send it in emails, and we'll be on our way to partying the night away.

Thanks again all~

luv,

~kAt~