Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wedding Proposal/ What do you think

You are asleep with you girlfriend, you wake up and put hersheys kisses leading to the shower and put longstem rses in sde of it ad close the door. Oh yes n you have a card and a little blue box inside. She wakes up as most women do to pee 4 times a night, folows the trail to the showerd door. she opens the door andsees a card. She opens it, as it reads....."if i kis the ground you walk on and shower you with roses will you marry me? Of course there is a lucida cut diamond wth platinum inside.

Originally posted by pipnyc

Cheesy. "I proposed to my wife in a bathroom"

That's what I was thinking. But then I'm in Woodside also, so maybe there's something in the water here keeping us on the same wavelength.

And Blowflyii, I see you have a whole string of posts on the messageboard. I'm dreading reading them all, but you're so fucked up that I can't help but read whatever psycho shit you're posting next.

blowflii, I'm questioning wether or not you already did this or not........

We all know the stories by now. You gotta work on your approach though. That wouldn't land the cleaning lady at Mario's Discount Room Motel.

Listen bro, this is quite entertaining, really

I just gotta say one thing though............GODDAMNIT

i've got it all planned out too... we're gonna be in toledo, spain where they have all of these wicked cool jewlery stores for some clandestine ring purchasing. the question comes later on in barcelona, on the big-ass mountain facing the city + the mediterranean. (i got the idea when i was in spain, so sue me)

ok.... so now i have to figure out who the other half of "we" is.......

rob