Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"house Music Only Sounds Good On Drugs......."

msoprano

Originally posted by msoprano13

ACCORDING TO THESE 2 GIRLS I WAS TALKING TO AT WORK.....I SAID YEA OK.......AFTER THAT COMMENT I ENDED THE CONVERSATION IN A FEW SECONDS

PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW TO APPRECIATE GOOD BEATS

ur right, some people really dont understand music. let them keep listening to Creed and Dave Matthews and all that stupid shit (no offense to all the people on the boards that like that stuff too, but it aint my thing, and we're talkin about house music right now neway, so get off my back). but neway, i listen to house music ALL the time. i hardly ever listen to hip hop anymore. i used to be so into it. but now it's all house, all the time...in my room wheile im getting ready for work, in the car wherever im going, and as soon as i get home and just chillin out. i just bought the jay-z cd the other day, but i couldnt listen to it for more than a few songs, cuz i wanted to listen to house again.

I love all kinds of music and here's the problem, people don't understand electronic because it comes from a different place.

Regular music is made for listening enjoyment and display of musical talent

Beats are made to get your ass moving and let your mind wander

SO that's why when someone says to you, well how can you call that music there's no instrements or talent involved - and you reply well you don't judge the quality of beats by the the quality of instruments you jugde it by where it takes you and how it get's your ass shakin!

ACCORDING TO THESE 2 GIRLS I WAS TALKING TO AT WORK.....I SAID YEA OK.......AFTER THAT COMMENT I ENDED THE CONVERSATION IN A FEW SECONDS

LOL too funny babe*+*+They don't know what their missing oh well 4 them:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

ur right, some people really dont understand music. let them keep listening to Creed and Dave Matthews and all that stupid shit (no offense to all the people on the boards that like that stuff too, but it aint my thing, and we're talkin about house music right now neway, so get off my back). but neway, i listen to house music ALL the time. i hardly ever listen to hip hop anymore. i used to be so into it. but now it's all house, all the time...in my room wheile im getting ready for work, in the car wherever im going, and as soon as i get home and just chillin out. i just bought the jay-z cd the other day, but i couldnt listen to it for more than a few songs, cuz i wanted to listen to house again.

i feel the same way....anytime im hearing something other then house im craving to hear the beats again....at my friends house where i sometime hang out all they do is listen to jay-z and all that bullshit and i cant stand it....all i wanna do is listen to house

i feel the same way....anytime im hearing something other then house im craving to hear the beats again....at my friends house where i sometime hang out all they do is listen to jay-z and all that bullshit and i cant stand it....all i wanna do is listen to house

oh so next time we're smokin a bean in your car i can bring out a Danny Tenaglia set?

Originally posted by exodust

wtf??? how come I wasn't in on this "bean" :(

and when are we going to play that game of chess?

but babes, you're always included on *that* bean.. its implied ;)

as for the chess.. we should really try and get dot that soon.. things just been a little hectic lately :(

Originally posted by PFloyd40

but babes, you're always included on *that* bean.. its implied ;)

as for the chess.. we should really try and get dot that soon.. things just been a little hectic lately :(

yeah yeah yeah....your just afraid I'm going to hand your ass to you in chess.....I see how it is

Floyd:blown: :biggun: Ney

They probably go to Exit Fridays...the only people that can truly say they enjoy that must be on massive amounts of drugs..they should try going there sober to realize how horrible the dj is...

Some people really need to get a clue... :rolleyes:

Hip-hop can be okay, some of it has amazing beats. My ex's friend plays only hip-hop at poker nights. I'd be the only dancer there; sometimes when I got really baked I'd go into the bathroom and start dancing around!

Originally posted by linabina

i agree........ if u dont like it, so be it. but dont go sayin that we gotta be on drugs to like that music.... we dont tell all those marilyn manson freaks that they gotta be some mentally challenged, depressed anti-christs to be able to listen to that shit!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: