Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"house Music Only Sounds Good On Drugs......."

msoprano

I think anyone who apprecaites music and understands genre's and scenes like myself, a musician, can truly appreciate good beats. Ny house and d and b and trance s not really my thing although ilike some trance. Breaks and unk beats drive music the way the blues does. It is emotional, cathartic, and regressive. Most house in Ny sucks, most music scenes are dead except for jazz and the shitty punk and femanist stuff in the lower east side. Being on drugs has nothng to do with music, other than it can make u catatonic. Very few people that are in clubs these days do not e3ven know what a time signature is, or whathey are listneing too. They just answer tht sounds good. I agree, I have ended many conversations where people know absolutly nothing other than something souds good. I do like female and counter tenor vocalists. Progressive rock like king crimson,tool,and for music artist like buckley and tricky.

WOW! blowflyii said something that made sense! hell has frozen over!;)

anyway....i am very pissed at my flatmates right now. i bought this mini system for myself, and put it up in the kitchen so i could listen to it while i cook and stuff. so my dormates are constantly taking my cd's out and putting theirs in. this one girl keeps whining: "Faithless is such crap. Why couldnt we listen to someone with talent, like Britney Spears?"

:biggun::gang::chainsaw:

well im sorry if i like bands who make their own music....

last night, we went to a club called Bar Rumba for the d&b night. well, my dormates found the music to be "too fast". so, i was dragged to this yuppie shithole called cheers, where the music sounded like wedding music. i need new clubbing peeps!

help me!

:(

Originally posted by msoprano13

ACCORDING TO THESE 2 GIRLS I WAS TALKING TO AT WORK.....I SAID YEA OK.......AFTER THAT COMMENT I ENDED THE CONVERSATION IN A FEW SECONDS

PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW TO APPRECIATE GOOD BEATS

i bet they listen to the backstreet dorks or n'stink :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: