Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok not an track ID but a discussion about Cheese and Classics!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

I saw in another post ppl putting down the kiss airscape track by the vengaboys

Alot of ppl called it cheese, but I will say that it is a classic club hit, I don't care if we turn 40, if that song comes on it will bring you back and get you moving....When Denny dropped it on retro nite that song had the crowd going with energy more then any other song....I would certainly put that track on all time greatest house anthems cd.....It sort of like a track everyone says is cheese but you know they probaly love it or loved it!!!!

Agree or disagree????

Guest saleen351

thank god I thought I was the only person that loves that song...I never made it to exit when it opened, I was still at school but I can imagine how crazy the song would make that place...

Originally posted by jesx81

Tats one of the most Electryifying song. Back At exit When they played it Every1 would go nuts. tats when exit was at its peak.

youre so right bro,,,,,,,exit was so freakin ridicuous when this song just came out, the crowd and the vibe was sick and it stood packed until 8 in the morn