Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So you got that raver chick, you met once pregnant!!!!

Pick one there is a 50/50 chance you can win  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one there is a 50/50 chance you can win

• pro choice
    • pro life

though i voted pro-choice. i would want to have the baby, i have the ability and means to raise a child and see no reason why shouldn't.

it is of course not that simple, what would she want, where would she stand, where is she in her life. maybe she can't deal with the emotional and physical strains that accompany pregnancy. it would really depend on the situation, though i would want the child.

i voted pro-choice because i believe in the right to choose and that we cannot make decisions for other people without fully understanding them and their situations. America is built on the right to choose and i stand behind that belief completely.

i hate to say it cuz i'm a humanitarian at heart, but i guess being humanitarian also means the strength and courage to admit you cannot support a child and then to avoid bringing a life into this world that would otherwise be neglected.

then again, there's always adoption.

LOTS of women in there world are incapable of bearing a child of their own and would adore a new life in theirs.