Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How to pick up Girls at clubs

Just my theory that works.

First off let me say I am not some asshole player or something.

The best way to hit on girls is to not look at them and if you start talking to a chick tell her your seeing someone but you feel like she’s more of a friend then a girlfriend. (This may cause more interest then u can imagine because by saying you have a girlfriend it makes that chick feel a bit awkward and that your unavailable. Its like marketing, let me explain, Every year there’s a hot new Christmas toy and everyone wants it because you can’t get it which also makes the value go up.) If you see a girl and u think she super hot then she’s too hot for u. IF u make yourself believe that every girl is a perfect 4 then u won’t be intimidated come of mad confident and you may get lucky. But if your butt ugly this may take allot longer. Ever think you look good cuz you got a new jacket, went to the gym for the past few days or you got the latest new haircut? Well chances are you really don’t look any different but because you fell better about your elf your confidence will shine threw and that’s the key.

My cheesy website www.partykids.8m.com (please sign the guest book if you come)

What works for you? DJ2.jpg

i checked out your website. you have some indepth party info listed there, only problem is that its old. you planning on updating it for the rest of the fall.

are some of those pics from Rubber's website or Rubber parties, they have west coast theme to them and seem pretty familiar, not to mention that OC Trippin is mentioned on one of the pics.

Originally posted by blowflyii

be carefull of loose mena dn women and gold diggers!

Sweet fucking christ, what the fuck are you trying to say?! Speak English or fix your goddamn keyboard.

Anyway, checked out your site. Those girls are a lot hotter than the ones on that dude Evan's site. What are the buttons on the right for? They don't link to anything.