Clubplanet Nightlife Community

no cheeze List

clubhead3k

everyone on the list

thanx for giving this list a shot.. so far i got alot of trax in my mailbox to be sent out sunday. there are around 40 pepz on this list so far with more and more requests a day....

everyone not on the list.

this list is blowing up.. alot alot alot of new trax. not found on ag. some impossible to find.. i think you should give it a shot.. nothing to lose..

---remember .. free loaders and cheeze heads will waste there time if requested to be on list.. youll get a fat nothing in your mailbox except a big "LOSER" subject mail.

keep this list going .. send all trax before sunday and sunday night you will see why this is the best list ever. :)

-clubhead3k(skwanko@aol.com)

-sadelb (sadelb@aol.com)

okay i think i have this down???...everyone on the list will send their uploaded tracks to you before sunday...and every sunday you'll do one big fwd and everyone will get the tracks in their mail...and this keeps repeating...if that's it then i gotta few bangin tracks to upload

You got it pete drags. All u guys gotta do is send the tracks to me or skwanko. Make sure u email us first to get on the list unless u guys are already on it. The advantage of u guys just emailin the tracks to us is to make sure there are no repeated tracks sent, no stupid bootleg shit and anything else we know nobody would want. And we are gonna make one big forward like u said to everybody. And this will happen either every sunday night or monday morning. Well if anybody else wants in sadelb@aol.com or skwanko@aol.com. Peace