Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The song Gladiator

hovah69

Heh, I should have scrolled all the way down first before I posted my topic on almost the same exact thing.. I just wanna know if I'm gonna be able to find this song soon because I'm making a CD for my friend for his birthday, and he absolutely loves the movie themes turned into club mixes (i.e. Crouching Tiger - Rob Girellini) so I wanted to get Gladiator on the CD too.. but things aren't looking so good..

Originally posted by hovah69

Good lookin out sextacy911...i just read alot of people's remarks and i cant think of what song it is...ive probably heard it if its played in Exit...thanx everybody

You know its Gladiator when the monitors come up showing maximus with his cool helmet on .... You really cant miss it, its so fu*kn Hyped by Draper. Although I havent heard it for awhile last time was like months and months back .... Basterd better drop all those hot tracks the 19th when Exit opens its doors to the masses.... It wont be the same if he doesnt...