Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Revolution Friday @ Abyss Review!!!

TWO CONSECUTIVE WEEKS AND THIS PARTY HAS BEEN INSANE. RICHIE SANTANA ONCE AGAIN PHENOMINAL. THE CROWD JUST GETS BETTER LOOKIN AS THE WEEKS PASS. AS FOR RICH LUZZIS PERFORMANCE ONE OF HIS BEST THAT I HAVE YET TO SEE. THE VISUAL EFFECTS OF MEDIAXTACY WERE OUT OF THIS WORLD. DJ UNIQUE RIPPED THE ROOF OFF OF THE VIBE LOUNGE. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE YET TO ATTEND THIS PARTY MARK YOUR CALENDERS FOR NEXT FRIDAY OCTOBER 5TH. WHEN WE BRING YOU THE ART OF TRIBALISM, COMPLIMENTARY BODY ART AND PIERCINGS ALL NIGHT LONG.THE BEGINNING TO A NEVER ENDING REVOLUTION. A WEEKLY FRIDAY EVENT LIKE NO OTHER. COME EXPERIENCE FOR YOURSELF.

GUESTLIST: MILLENIA OR CALL JERRY X 732-207-7247

EMAIL: MILENIAPROMOTION@AOL.COM

DRESS: WITH STYLE

Could not have said it better myself Jerry X. The vibe was incredible. Richie Santana has definitely found a new home at Abyss. The club looked great last night and the people were all having fun and feeling the vibe. Anyone who has not checked out this party must come see for yourself next week. This party is only gonna get better every week!!!

Originally posted by MILLENIAINC

IF THE PARTY SUCKED I WOULD ADMIT IT, BUT ITS BEEN OFF THE HOOK TWO CONSECUTIVE WEEKS. AS FOR RICH LUZZIS PERFORMANCE I SAID IT WAS ONE OF HIS BEST PERFORMANCES THAT I'VE SEEN.IT WAS ONE OF HIS BEST PERFORMANCES THAT I'VE SEEN.

so we agree to disagree...he's a nice guy and all, but are you freaking serious?????:eek:

MILLENIAINC,

like i said . . . promoters should not promote there own party . . .u r full of it . . there is no way a promoter wold say bad stuff about his own party . . .ABYSS has been a good fri and sat nite wintertime club for years in jersey . . .U did not make it this way it is the crowd that has been going there for years that makes it a good fri and sat nite . . .so . .GET OVER URSELF!!!!

Originally posted by slim007

MILLENIAINC,

like i said . . . promoters should not promote there own party . . .u r full of it . . there is no way a promoter wold say bad stuff about his own party . . .ABYSS has been a good fri and sat nite wintertime club for years in jersey . . .U did not make it this way it is the crowd that has been going there for years that makes it a good fri and sat nite . . .so . .GET OVER URSELF!!!!

WHAT UP SLIM IF THE PARTY SUCKED I WOULD NOT POST AT ALL. PLUS I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON TALKING ABOUT THIS PARTY, EVERYBODY FROM THIS BOARD THATS BEEN THERE HAS SAID ITS BEEN OFF THE HOOK . AS FOR SAYING THAT ITS BEEN LIKE THIS FOR YEARS @ ABYSS YOU SHOULD DEFFINATLY CHECK YOUR STATS, PLUS I NEVER SAID I MADE IT THIS WAY ITS A TEAM EFFORT, SO BEFORE YOU POST ANYMORE IGNORANT REMARKS TAKE SOME NOTES AND THEN POST THE FACTS SLIMMY.

Guest saleen351

Ok mr saleen is stepping in the ring on this one. Slim I agree with what you said, If I promoted, I would just post "so what did everyone think of friday, I had a good time and ppl seemed to have a good time" but going into detail takes creditbility away from you.... Friday has been good, I heard this friday it was rocking, when I went it was a really good time, but I just got to put my 2 cents in. My self and my friends all agree abyss needs some changes......

see you next friday Jarmenio, had to take this week off, I got tickets for the jets monday nite so I'm saving up all my energy for that.... Carbone and mr. saleen will be on tv for every extra point attempt, can't wait we got the best seats!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey milll thats funny how u say abyss was off the hook. my friends went 2 weeks ago and said santana blew played absolutely not 2 times plus tons of other cheesy vocals. they also said the girls looked like linebackers. so ur full of shit. thats why i stay out of jersey clubs.

wakeup have to disagree with you, because richie santana didnt start spinning in abyss till last week September 21 and what tiem did your friends go let me guss 10 o clock when they still have the male revue going on, of course at that time their gunna be the size of linebackers they cant get none no where else so they go there. When the club offically opens at 11 11:30 than its a different story. I think club abyss is the pretty people place in jersey.

stephen

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by wakeup

hey milll thats funny how u say abyss was off the hook. my friends went 2 weeks ago and said santana blew played absolutely not 2 times plus tons of other cheesy vocals. they also said the girls looked like linebackers. so ur full of shit. thats why i stay out of jersey clubs.

hey asshole don't quote what your friends said, hear say is BS and you know it. Frday was a really good time, Richie was sick, I'm def going back, NY clubs def don't have the hot ass like NJ clubs....I love NJ girls but...................

abyss needs help, the dance floor sucks and not enough bar room too many vip parties, I like old abyss better but I'll still go all the time!!!!

Originally posted by wakeup

THE ONLY GIRLS THAT LOOKED LIKE LINEBACKERS WERE THE GIRLS THAT YOUR FRIENDS CAME WITH OR THE GUYS THEY WERE HOOKING UP WITH DURING MALE REVUE. AS FOR RICHIE SANTANA PLAYING LIKE SHIT YOUR THE ONLY ONE THAT MENTIONED THAT ON THIS BOARD. SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR USER NAME INTO PERSPECTIVE AND WAKE THE FUCK UP. ONE MORE THING STAY OUT OF JERSEY AND GO BACK TO MONTANA HILLBILLY.

Can't we all just get along?????? I loved friday nite...from what i remember, but one thing stands out in my mind, someone was jumping up and down on a couch saying 'denny sux, denny sux' i found that funny..

Louie Live

P.S HUGE shoutouts to everyone that hit up my birthday bash last saturday nite!

To start of, I agree with promoters not posting reviews. It should not happen!!! It makes no sense, I promote as well and have had 200 people at my party but I still said it was off the hook. So I do not believe in promoters reviewing their own party. Now as for the night at Abyss........who ever said Richie was not playing well is an idiot. He plays the corwd as good as anyone in Jersey and as good as most people in NYC. His mixing is never off one beat, & his song selection is unreal. As for Abyss always being a good Friday & Saturday club, your wrong. Abyss has never had a Friday night. Last year they sucked because of Richie, his promoters and Hunka Bunka. As for the dress code, who says jeans are not fashionable?? There are some nice ass jeans out there....sneakers on the other hand are unacceptable. Bottom line is this......what else is there to do on Friday night......I went the past 2 Fridays and thought it was great.....so go check out the party for yourselves then when its all done and over with head to Vinyl and Be Yourself.

im looking for a song ID from this past friday at abyss.. richie dropped this song at the very end... i think it was the second or third to last song .. (i think second to last)

and he rocked it for awhile and brought it back.. i forget how it goes completely though but im sure someone has to remember this song as well.. thanks...

Originally posted by beyourself420

As for Abyss always being a good Friday & Saturday club, your wrong. Abyss has never had a Friday night....

...Oh and whoever was dancing on the couch saying "Denny Sux" is the only person with half a brain around here... Denny is booty!!!

....then when its all done and over with head to Vinyl and Be Yourself.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Abyss has never had a Friday night, huh?? Have we forgotten who made Abyss what it is??? Are you seriously going to try to deny that?? And if you can't face the fact that Abyss Fridays haven't been the same since he left you have a problem with reality, but that's somewhat obvious by your use of the expression "be yourself"

If you're a promoter for Abyss or you work there... You are really a sad example of who the club has working for them.

This, by the way, has nothing to do with Richie, he is a great DJ and I am sure he's packing the place. He's also a good friend of Denny's and I highly doubt he would agree with points you have made above!

Originally posted by chrishaolin

im looking for a song ID from this past friday at abyss.. richie dropped this song at the very end... i think it was the second or third to last song .. (i think second to last)

and he rocked it for awhile and brought it back.. i forget how it goes completely though but im sure someone has to remember this song as well.. thanks...

i pretty much remember all the songs he was playing towards the end, but my memory is fading as the week drags on...if ya can get a little bit more of a description, i'm sure someone would know

Well you see this is where I have to jump in. First off Abyss has been of the hook. Richie can play "Absolutely not" twice if he likes...It's a great song. Plus it could be possible the person that opened for him played it and then he again played without knowing. IT's really no BIGGIE.

But I have to disagree about the promoter thing. This is a site developed for talk about clubs, and PROMOTERS are the best talkers. So let them be no reason to hate.

And one more thing, NJ clubs have a hard time no matter what just because we are so close to the city, and now even more because of 2a.m. closings. And I wouldn't give all of Abyss' fame to Denny only because if he was the one to make it how come he couldn't keep it. Yes he did pack the night back in the day, but he was also the same DJ there when Abyss' Fridays were at their all time low. And then he left. So who knows if the low or high peaks of Abyss on Friday's was because of him. So the success of a party has no perfect equation everyone can follow, it has MANY parts that up to the whole. Now I want to make it clear I am not bashing Denny, but it is just a rhetorical question as to who or what really made or broke the night? No one knows, but all I know now Abyss is off the hook again, and whatever the combination that equals the current party...ABYSS DO NOTHING TO CHANGE IT!!!!

Originally posted by chrishaolin

i know, thats the problem.. that i cant remember a damn thing about the song.. i mentioned something to my friend and he said he thought it was a mike ski track..

mike ski..hmmm. it's probably either what the derb (mix of *69 & derb, or maybe something old school like 1974, or wasteland