Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okay Im doin the Tequila Joe thing tonight

Originally posted by misskittie

just for those who know me to know~ Im avoiding NYC...no more Twirl for me either....

So Emitt, Cigs, Trickdaddy....if ya'll are bored, come donw and hang with ur kittie kAt for a lil bit~ Otherwise, we'll meet up in the weeks to come!

XOXO

~kAt~

i Am thERe sweThEArt!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

You dont want to make this a public brawl now do you? Considering Im not even allowed to explain myself, you should not want to even go there Bob!

An e-mail asking to remove you from our forum would of been fine, but instead you posted it. And on this post you say "No more Twirl for me". Well, Twirl is a VIP party, therefore I consider both statements as "taking it public". I just want to know wtf is going on. You have always been there for us and we for you, and I really would like an e-mail explaining as to what is happening because as of now, I'm clueless.

Thanks,

B

Originally posted by whodamanbb

An e-mail asking to remove you from our forum would of been fine, but instead you posted it. And on this post you say "No more Twirl for me". Well, Twirl is a VIP party, therefore I consider both statements as "taking it public". I just want to know wtf is going on. You have always been there for us and we for you, and I really would like an e-mail explaining as to what is happening because as of now, I'm clueless.

Thanks,

B

YOU leAvE misskittie aLoNe!!! yOu DefInatlY dOnT kNoW hOw tO pEt tHe PuSSy!!!!!!!:tongue::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: cHa!!!CHa!!!cHA!!!

Originally posted by whodamanbb

Thanks,

B

Donny can explain it to you Bobby. Im sorry, but I just dont feel like sitting here and writing a long drawn out email.

But I meant no more twirl for me in the way that I dont plan on going there...even if for just a little while. I dont see anything wrong with me saying that either!

And at this point, I dont even care anymore. The boards, the clubs, the scene, it can all go to hell. Ill write you later with something to fill you in but honestly, it aint worth my time.

kathy

Donny can explain it to you Bobby. Im sorry, but I just dont feel like sitting here and writing a long drawn out email.

But I meant no more twirl for me in the way that I dont plan on going there...even if for just a little while. I dont see anything wrong with me saying that either!

And at this point, I dont even care anymore. The boards, the clubs, the scene, it can all go to hell. Ill write you later with something to fill you in but honestly, it aint worth my time.

kathy

You got it. I'll talk to D! You'll be missed!:(