Clubplanet Nightlife Community

twilo kids

LL, Centro once in a while.....

But now that I'm finally 21, it'll probably be centro twice a week, every week....:D

I ended up in the Lanksy Lounge Friday to celebrate my birthday and to see a DJ set from the guys from Wicked Liquid. And the music rocked...Twiloheads should keep their heads out for the WL guys, I promise you will NOT be disappointed...

Originally posted by PFloyd40

i dotn' go out much anymore..

hit up vinyl for howells a few times.. overall i'm just not feelin clubs anymore.. music is still great which is why i still listen to it, but overall i'm just bored by clubs...

Mostly bars & lounges now when I go out. I don't feel like dealing with the crowds and, at times, cover, when I can have a good time at a bar...:)

Although Anthony Pappa was great at Vinyl...I'll head to there, Centro, Float, China once in a while.

Originally posted by bluespring

Well... I go clubbing now depending on who is spinning. If there were good layouts, then I would go anywhere.

i do the same...mostly vynils...was at sf for scott henry...centro is cool...cant wait for deep dish & dave ralph to spin there again...right now vynils and dt are def my fave...no drama there just a cool spot to chill dance & roll with evryone...always have a good time there