Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Two Things

sadelb

NUMBER ONE--------> NO CHEEZE LIST STARTS TODAY AND TONIGHT, WHOEVERS ON IT SO FAR SEND ALL UR TRACKS TO SKWANKO@AOL.COM. WHOEVER SENDS TRACKS WILL GET EVERYTHING IN THEIR MAILBOX EITHER LATER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW MORNING. (ALL DEPENDIN HOW MANY TRAX WE GET AND SO FAR ITS A LOT)

NUMBER TWO-----> I HAVE SOUND FORGE 5.0 I DUNNO IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHAT IT IS BUT I KINDA WANT A PROGRAM A LOT SIMPLER TO USE. I NEED A PROGRAM THAT CAN FADE IN AND OUT OF SONGS. FOR EXAMPLE: WHEN ONE SONGS FINISHES PLAYIN I WANT TO BRING IN ANOTHER SONG BUT IN A WAY SO THERES NO PAUSE BETWEEN THEM. I WANT THE OTHER SONG TO COME INTO THE PICTURE WHILE THE FIRST ONE IS PLAYING AND THEN LET THE SECOND SOME DROP. DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF A GOOD SIMPLE PROGRAM FOR THIS. THANKS

----SADELB

mixmeister does exactly what your talking about...it's so easy go to mixmeister.com and dl it you can only get the trail one but if you search for mixmeister crack your def. gonna find one...i've found about 25 sites with mixmeister cracks...let me know when you get cuz im an avid user and i can show you some tricks.ohhh and can't wait for all the bangin tracks to be sent out...?...