Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Seamen @ VINYL sat night

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lo der folks!

Was going to hit up LimeLight friday

but this clusterfuck sounds like its going to be a blast.

Okay...Id like to do a meetup.

Only problem is ive never been to this place before.

Been wanting to go since time began.....anyways

If anyone has been there before or has any idea

on how to get all are asses togeather for this shin dig.

Let me know eh?

Maybe Ill make a CP sign or something....*shrug*

Another thing...guest lists?

(more money for ....doh...no booze! :( )

oh well...*sniff*

still sounds good though...errm.

So ...er...i need a nap...heh

Have fun folks.

:flame:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: there's nothing like a big warm yummy glob of Seamen to make my Saturday night ;)

I'll be there, with big ass fucking bells on. I can't wait - and I can't imagine the set he'll spin considering all that's happened in NY over the past few weeks. Remember - this is the guy who starts his sets with quotes from Ghandi and crescendos with "I had a dream."

I think a meet-up is def. in order - "good drugs and group hugs" - that's what we all need...and I include music as good drugs.

Originally posted by pkern

I've said it before and I'll say it again: there's nothing like a big warm yummy glob of Seamen to make my Saturday night ;)

I'll be there, with big ass fucking bells on. I can't wait - and I can't imagine the set he'll spin considering all that's happened in NY over the past few weeks. Remember - this is the guy who starts his sets with quotes from Ghandi and crescendos with "I had a dream."

I think a meet-up is def. in order - "good drugs and group hugs" - that's what we all need...and I include music as good drugs.

GROSSSS

I will be there with my Rutgers clubbing crew. So what's the deal with the meetup. I'm sure i'll run into some faces at some point, but how about a meetup?? How does 2am and 4am in the chill room where they sell candy towards the back(to the right of the bathrooms) sound? Is this ok? See everyone there.I can't freakin wait!!

Originally posted by siceone

Yeah that was gross but strangley Erotic I find my self wanting you to touch my bare chest with feathers in front of a warm fire now.... Is that wierd?

-C

Yeah, dude - that's weird.

:)

Then again, look at what I wrote...