Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Richie Santana CD Release Party!!!

Come out to Revolution Friday's this week at Club Abyss for the Release of Richie Santana's new CD "Progressive State of Mind" Free giveaways of the CD all night!!! Also come experience the Tribalisms theme party. Complimentary body painting. To be on the VIP Guestlist e-mail me at joe111774@aol.com or call me at 908-392-1062.

Originally posted by laurensomers

Hey SPY -

Remeber those pics you sent me? Well that girl with the guy -ITS NOT ME:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SOOOOOO... either you were wayyyyy mangled when you met me (Cause I was) or there is an imposter!!!

I might have sent you the wrong ones.....I have done that a few times...:eek::laugh:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I might have sent you the wrong ones.....I have done that a few times...:eek::laugh:

Are you sure??? I don't remember posing with anyone for a picture...hahaha. Please send me the ones you have of me...so we can clarify. I talked to you twice remember, I was shouting your name when you were on the stage at tempts at closing time one night toward the end of the summer. The other time was when you were standing with Cosmicgate, I think it was the last night of the summer...;)