Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is EXIT having a NO ID night?

nec

I've heard this too, but from what I hear, it's not absolutely definite yet. People keep saying different things, I'm not really sure if ANYONE completely knows what's going on with Exit (and if you do, please inform us!) but I know one thing, if there is the no ID night, I sure as hell won't be there cause that shit is absolutely ridiculous, it's like "the pre-pubescent teenagers invade our club" night.. just like another teen night at some club down near the shore..

well if you can't answer this, i can call the number but replies work too. is exit having a dress code? and what is the cost of getting in? if exit sounds reasonable i think i'll hit up both the world and exit?...world has alot of hip hop (so i hear) and less trance and such...exit could help me in that sense, as i am looking for trance...i guess it's going to be a spur of the momment type of thing. well who else is going to either of these places?! take care, plur all.

IMHO - World's system pretty much blows. You won't get much bass to make your heart skip a beat or anything. I guess if you have your own crowd to go with and enjoy the music, I say hit Exit.

Not sure how the crowd will be on the No ID nights, but you're attending a party so phuq it! Do your own things and let the teens do their things lol. You can find the older crowd as well... so definately, Exit would be my suggestion.

BTW: No ID and Friday Nights are usually NEVER dress up night. Just don't wear boots.

YEAH...OATMEALZZ IS DEF RIGHT...DRESS CODE IS PROB CASUAL...JUST DONT WEAR BOOTS AND STUFF...CUZ THE FLOOR WAS JST REDONE (WOOD DANCE FLOOR..FINALLY!!!!)

SHOULD BE A PHAT CLUB...THEY ASKED ME TO PROMOTE..DESCRIBED THE NIGHT TO ME AND IT SEEMED PRETTY PHAT + ITS THE ALL NEW EXIT...IM PRETTY PSYCHED TO C WUT THE DID TO THE CLUB--NEW ROOMS, NEW SOUND,,,AND I ALREADY HEARD BOUT THE LIGHTS --- NO MORE RECTANGLE -- THEY GOT 6 DIFFERET LIGHT SYSTEMS ON HYDROLICS AND A LONG BEAM OF LIGHTS COVERING THE MAIN FLOOR

DEF COME CHECK IT OUT

I WAS TOLD THE PRICE IS $35 FR THE NIGHT

woah. craziness. i def. am now leaning toward the exit scene. older crowd gotta be a must. well thanks to the promoters for clearing things up for me, much appreciated. so caffiene (ufo stylie) pants are allowed then? ah i just am so full of questions, hah.