Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Internet Dating

SPYGIRL3

Since we are geeks and post on CP, would you ever date someone you meet via the computer? Some of us work on the copmuter and spend all day interacting with strangers that become aquantainces or friends in some cases. I was wondering what you all thought about this?????

Has anyone ever dated someone they meet over the internet?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Since we are geeks and post on CP, would you ever date someone you meet via the computer? Some of us work on the copmuter and spend all day interacting with strangers that become aquantainces or friends in some cases. I was wondering what you all thought about this?????

Has anyone ever dated someone they meet over the internet?

I never have, but I would! As long as their not like you!:tongue:

Guest gabo

That's not nice, we aren't getting married any more!!!

No white pants either:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good cause I was only gonna marry you out of pity!

:tongue:

fine no boxer/briefs! and no football!!

Originally posted by dgmodel

why not, fate works in mysterious ways, whos to say youre going to run into to Ms. Or Mr. Right on the street or in a club, or even in person... could happen anywhere, a Msg board even, a wrong number a personal ad who knows...

I agree, I think you meet certain people for certain reasons. There is always a lesson to be learned.

Guest gabo

I was only gonna do cause your parents were gonna pay me.....

I just had to be nice, sex is optional!!!!

ok then If its optional then I opt to have sex with someone else!!

As long as you work and buy me stuff I ll stay married to you.!:tongue:

I dated some one I met via the internet about 3 years ago. We still talk, hang out and are friends to this day. He is such a nice guy!!! I was scared at first cause I had no idea who this person I had agreed to go out with was.....but he turned out to be a real cuttie and a real good guy. Thank goodness cause not everyone is that lucky.

:D:):tongue:

I never imagined I would ever meet someone in person after chatting with them over the internet. A few years ago, I started talking to this girl from New Jersey. We chatted just about every day, eventually started talking on the phone, and pretty much found out everything about each other.

Then, after a couple of years, I decided to move to Cali (I'm actually back in NY now, Cali wasn't for me, another story). It wasn't until the night before I moved that I met her at Limelight at my going away party. I can honestly say she looked just as beautiful as she did in the pictures she sent me. We had a great time, talked, drank, danced the night away. It was one of those nights I'll always remember. I'm glad it was with her.

After I moved, we kept in touch for a while, but eventually we stopped talking altogether, not for any particular reason, it just happened. But then, I was online the other day, and out of nowhere, she IM's me!!! :D

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I never imagined I would ever meet someone in person after chatting with them over the internet. A few years ago, I started talking to this girl from New Jersey. We chatted just about every day, eventually started talking on the phone, and pretty much found out everything about each other.

Then, after a couple of years, I decided to move to Cali (I'm actually back in NY now, Cali wasn't for me, another story). It wasn't until the night before I moved that I met her at Limelight at my going away party. I can honestly say she looked just as beautiful as she did in the pictures she sent me. We had a great time, talked, drank, danced the night away. It was one of those nights I'll always remember. I'm glad it was with her.

After I moved, we kept in touch for a while, but eventually we stopped talking altogether, not for any particular reason, it just happened. But then, I was online the other day, and out of nowhere, she IM's me!!! :D

that is such a romantic story...keep us posted about what develops & good luck!:love:

Now that is such a cute story!!!!!!!:D :D :D

man now i feel like a complete computer dork..met most of my gf's on the pc...1st was the BBS..then AOL (before broadband of course) ...ive met a few of my exgf's in person but over the net i could get to know their mind and then move on...needless to say every girl i got with was attractive...to me that is...and ive been happy with them all...no horror stories...if i was a girl i would be aprehensive about meeting some stranger..alot of fuckheads out there to be wary of...wonder who my next exgf will be ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by gambitrah

...no horror stories...if i was a girl i would be aprehensive about meeting some stranger..alot of fuckheads out there to be wary of...wonder who my next exgf will be ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hmmm...I have heard about people like you....Just teasing. But were you looking for a g/f or did it happen by accident?

hmmm...I have heard about people like you....Just teasing. But were you looking for a g/f or did it happen by accident?

lol...they were actually all accidental. I never looked for a relationship on line...i would get online to check email or what not and someone would like the info in my profile and IM me...and it would go from there. I'm always down to know new people..expecially girls who have things in common with me :)

do we have anything in common? ;) ehhehe :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by gambitrah

lol...they were actually all accidental. I never looked for a relationship on line...i would get online to check email or what not and someone would like the info in my profile and IM me...and it would go from there. I'm always down to know new people..expecially girls who have things in common with me :)

do we have anything in common? ;) ehhehe :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So over all you experiences have been good. I have some horror stories about people via internet.

I dunno know...read and find out;)

So over all you experiences have been good. I have some horror stories about people via internet.

I dunno know...read and find out;)

well actually i did have 1 bad experience. I was talkin to this girl and we were chatting for a few weeks...she told me she was 22 and 5'6 125lbs and sent me a pic..pic looked genuine and she was attractive...smart..and funny..so i was going to be in Denver that weekend and she wanted to meet for drinks..no big deal...so i say sure we can meet somewhere public and chill for a bit. Well i told her what i would be wearing and she told me what she was...on my way there my car blew a tire..i had to change my shirt due to dirt and shit so i got there about 10 min late. She WAS NOT who she said she was..she was in her mid 40's and nowhere close to attractive..i was going to talk to her but i lost all respect for someone that lies so blatently.

and yes i do like what i've read so far :D

Originally posted by dgmodel

why not, fate works in mysterious ways, whos to say youre going to run into to Ms. Or Mr. Right on the street or in a club, or even in person... could happen anywhere, a Msg board even, a wrong number a personal ad who knows...

Agreed... I find it ridiculous when people are like well I never date anyone I meet in a club, at the gym, yadda yadda yadda... Funny, these are also the people who are always complaining that they're still single! :rolleyes: