Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seb Fontaine (10/31 @ BUZZ)

bail

WEDNESDAY: 10.31.01

HALLOWEEN PARTY: “MAD SCIENCE”

SEB FONTAINE (Global Underground, Prototype, UK)

MICRO (Caffeine/Moonshine, NY)

SLACKER (XL Recordings, UK)

APHRODITE (Urban takeover, V2, Aphrodite Rec., UK)

MULDER (Urban Takeover, UK)

SWITCHSTANCE (The.Fuzz/www.00bliss.com, DC)

ADEGEN (The Fuzz/www.00bliss.com, DC)

Originally posted by vicman

You can go in late the follwoing day. I'm scheduling a "doctors appointment" from 1030 to 1130, so I wont be in until 12. Gives me 2 or 3 hurs extra of sleep and time to get my blood alcohol level under the legal limit.

:D :D :D

But it's my birthday. If I go out then I'm going to REALLY celebrate so I don't think I should go in even if I could make it in. They may ask me to take a drug test if they saw the way I looked the next day :D

We gotta dress up?! Darnit I don't know what to be. Last year I was a tired marine on duty. Maybe this time I'll dress up as the-guy-that-has-to-work-all-night-cos-some-dudes-crashed-airplanes-into-buildings.

Why they gotta do it ON Halloween, they should do it the weekend before or after! Shiznit!

Naw, I dunno if you hafta dress up, if its mandatory, but I'm Bob Ross OK? :afro:

Now nobody get dressed as Bob Ross, 'cuz I asked for it first!

:D

Anyway, now about getting f***** up on your birthday, lemme see, well if I was you (Kuro) I would send my work to hell for 1 day, take a sick day or say that a family emergency just came up (food poisoning ALWAYS works) and dont go in the day after.

;)

Since I don't much care about my job these days and very well may quit in December if I'm still here, maybe I should just tell them, "I'm taking the day after my birthday off so I can get fucked up. If you don't like it you can suck my balls." And you don't HAVE to get dressed up for the party. At least not if you're a guy. I belive that they'll only let women in that night if they're dressed like Catholic or Japanese schoolgirls or like Princess Leia when she was held captive by Jabba the Hut.

Originally posted by Kuro

Since I don't much care about my job these days and very well may quit in December if I'm still here, maybe I should just tell them, "I'm taking the day after my birthday off so I can get fucked up. If you don't like it you can suck my balls." And you don't HAVE to get dressed up for the party. At least not if you're a guy. I belive that they'll only let women in that night if they're dressed like Catholic or Japanese schoolgirls or like Princess Leia when she was held captive by Jabba the Hut.

The 'HEY! If you don't like it, you can suck my balls' approach works real well at work. I used it today. I threw up my hands and yelled 'Is there anyone else in this place that would like to fuck me, cause I'm getting fucked by everyone today!' I got some sympathy and finally got some work taken off my plate. Of course, I may not have a job tomorrow, but we'll deal with that if it comes up. Boy, has this been a rough day...

Oh, yeah, the original point of the thread. I was planning on wearing a Princess Leia when she was captured by Jabba outfit to Buzz on Halloween. Or maybe it was the Jabba dressed as Princess Leia outfit. Damn. I forgot. I gotta go check the costume.

And I will probably take a vacation day the next day, citing a Religious Holiday. If people think you worship Satan, no one will fuck with you. Except an old priest and a young priest. In which case you're fucked. I need some rest. I'm fried. :D

Well hmmm...if I was planning on quiting my job in December anyways I might as well take all my sick leave, holiday time and personal leave after halloween.

I do hope they enforce the costume policy for girls on that night. Please no crossdressing....

:D :D

Originally posted by Kuro

No Cagney and Lacey either :(

We can still do Bert and Ernie.

But that's kind of a grey area. I was always suspicious about Bert/Ernie behind the scenes when the cameras weren't rolling. I'm sure there'll be a E! Hollywood special about those two some day. So maybe we should stay away from those, too. Damn. Back to the drawing board.