Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abyss Friday......

cgm

I'm definitely game for a meetup...and of course for some shots!

Consider my arm twisted...I MEAN!!!!!

Who else is going to do the whole meetup thing, cause I know I'm gulty of claiming to be there and then I get too mangled to remember...lets try for real???:) :)

Originally posted by lesdig

I'm definitely game for a meetup...and of course for some shots!

Consider my arm twisted...I MEAN!!!!!

Who else is going to do the whole meetup thing, cause I know I'm gulty of claiming to be there and then I get too mangled to remember...lets try for real???:) :)

You know were going to forget!!!!! hehehe, no lets make an honest try to remember. Les for some reason you and I rememberd 12:30 at tempts that one time, we went and we didn't see anyone but everyone was there:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We'll remember this time though - hopefully!!!

Originally posted by pipdaddy

yeah...i've tried to do these things too and it never works. plus i feel like a retard looking at my phone to see what time it is. then i tell my friends..."oh, gotta go meet some friends from the computer" be right back.

Thats so funny.. I know exactly what you mean. My friends are always like, "What, you have to meet people you met on the Internet???" and then I look like a big geek.

Anyways, I will try my hardest to remember. 12:30 is early enough that I dont think Ill be too mangled.....I MEAN....

Les, too bad last time we were there we were so mangled that we thought it was time to go home at 12:30!

Originally posted by cgm

Thats so funny.. I know exactly what you mean. My friends are always like, "What, you have to meet people you met on the Internet???" and then I look like a big geek.

Anyways, I will try my hardest to remember. 12:30 is early enough that I dont think Ill be too mangled.....I MEAN....

Les, too bad last time we were there we were so mangled that we thought it was time to go home at 12:30!

Mangled is such a good state of mind though.....12:30, 2:30, same difference.....:laugh: :laugh:

alright. this is my confirmation that i will be there around 11-11:30 tonight. some annoying girl that is a friend of a friend is having a BD party, so i'm dying to get away from that crowd.

i will be the easiest person to find in the entire crowd because:

1) i have a really bright blue cell phone that lights up like a photon light when i check my clock.

2) i'll be wearing a sleeveless t and i have a big tatoo on my right arm that has my last name. O'N----. i guess you'll know my last name then when you see me. and i WILL be buying tequila for anyone interested.

see ya there

The Alliance will make their presence felt tonight, all who care to find us, you'll know who we are... pipdaddy, you're the man, I'll try and look for you, and somehow you are in one of my pics from Belmar this summer. It'll be a good time, I'm sure you'll agree. Don't know what I'll be wearing, just look for the most gorgeous guy in the club.

Originally posted by pipdaddy

hahaha....so much for the meetup. wassup shlonger.

Okay, so we were actually there for the meetup, what happened to everyone??? It is very possible that you were there as well, but who the hell would have known I guess. Anyway, still havent slept yet, and its nearing time to get showered and ready for Exit, anyone else going????