Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Don't forget me this weekend!!!

djamnfx

It's a big weekend and I am hoping to get any and all the support from the Chicago scene. So if you have no plans set for the weekend, keep me in mind. ;)

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2001 -- BUBBLY FOAM PARTY

The Society for Professional Hispanic Engineers is throwing a foam party at the Centrum (1309 N Ashland Ave.) on Friday, October 5, 2001. I will be there spinning a cool house set with names like Busy Boy, Kwik, Nonstop, Vialgo, Rampage, Exta-C, LLManny, Stix, and Chuckee as you dance yourself silly in a foamy environment. Proper attire is not required, but sports attire is prohibited. For full info, check out the web ad by clicking here.

CENTRUM

1309 N Ashland Ave.

Friday, October 5, 2001

18 and up to get wet

21 and up to get wild

Doors open at 9 PM

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2001 -- CHARITY FOR VICTIMS OF THE NEW YORK TRAGEDY

Eclipse Entertainment and Intergrüv Networks are throwing a charity bash at Cherry Red to benefit the families and the victims of the tragic World Trade Center bombing. I'll be there with DJs Crash, Atlas, Tim Fusion, Drama, and other big guests spinning on the wheels of steel. The event will take place on Saturday, October 6 at Cherry Red (2833 N. Sheffield Ave.). The event is 21 and up with proper attire a must. A $10 donation is asked, but please feel free to dig deep and give more for it will all go to a good cause. Doors open at 9 PM, we party til 3 AM.

Cherry Red

2833 N. Sheffield Ave.

Saturday, October 6, 2001

21 & up - 9-3am

THANKS AND MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!!

djamfooter.gif